The newest patch notes are out for the Nintendo Change and with them comes a couple of new options for the moveable console. As the large N will get able to launch the Change OLED subsequent month, it’s upgrading its firmware with the Ver. 13.0.0 patch. The patch not solely consists of updates for the forthcoming new mannequin, it additionally provides the long-awaited Bluetooth audio performance.
Nintendo Change Ver. 13.0.0 patch notes
Launched on September 14, 2021 the Ver. 13.0.0 patch lastly provides your Change the flexibility to make use of Bluetooth. Nevertheless, it’s going to solely will let you pair your Change with audio out gadgets like headphones and wi-fi audio system. There isn’t any compatibility with any Bluetooth microphones presently. Customers will have the ability to pair their Nintendo Change with as much as 10 gadgets, however will solely have the ability to use them one after the other.
The Ver. 13.0.0 patch notes additionally included updates reminiscent of with the ability to see what wi-fi frequency band you are utilizing in addition to a one characteristic that can enable updates to the Change OLED dock particularly (docks with no built-in LAN port gained’t have the ability to benefit from it). The patch notes have been posted earlier at present on Nintendo’s official website, however we’ve included them under on your comfort.
Bluetooth audio assist was added
- Headphones, earbuds, audio system, and different audio gadgets that join with Bluetooth can now be paired with Nintendo Change household methods for audio output.
- Bluetooth microphones usually are not supported.
- As much as two suitable wi-fi controllers could be related to the system whereas utilizing Bluetooth audio.
- Bluetooth audio can’t be used whereas native wi-fi communication is energetic.
- Relying on the Bluetooth audio system, there could also be some audio delay.
- For extra data, see How to Pair and Manage Bluetooth Audio Devices.
“Replace Dock” was added underneath System in System Settings for Nintendo Change and Nintendo Change – OLED Mannequin methods, permitting for software program updates to Nintendo Change docks with a LAN port.
- Dock software program updates usually are not obtainable for Nintendo Change docks with no LAN port.
- This characteristic was not added to Nintendo Change Lite.
- For extra data, see How to Update the Dock Firmware.
“Preserve Web Connection in Sleep Mode” was added underneath Sleep Mode in System Settings.
- When this setting is enabled, methods with wired web connections will preserve web connection even whereas in sleep mode. This enables for software program and add-on content material to obtain to the system whereas the system is in sleep mode.
- The setting is enabled by default.
- When this setting is disabled, the system will connect with the web solely periodically, which decreases energy consumption and delays downloads whereas in sleep mode.
Observe: Programs that aren’t up to date to model 13.0.0 or later behave as if this setting is enabled.
The tactic to provoke “Calibrate Management Sticks” in System Settings was modified.
- From System Settings, go to Controllers and Sensors, choose Calibrate Management Sticks, then totally tilt the management stick in anyone course and hold it tilted for a couple of seconds to start calibration.
Customers can now view whether or not their wi-fi web connection is utilizing the two.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band underneath “Connection Standing” after choosing Web in System Settings.
That covers the brand new Nintendo Change settings. With the Nintendo Change OLED mannequin coming in October, that is assuredly laying some groundwork for the arrival. Keep tuned to our Nintendo Switch topic for additional updates and protection as Ver. 13.0.0 goes dwell and we get nearer to the OLED mannequin launch.
https://www.shacknews.com/article/126663/nintendo-switch-ver-1300-patch-notes-include-bluetooth-audio-support | Nintendo Change Ver. 13.0.0 patch notes embody Bluetooth audio assist