Ninja Cut 1.0.25 (MOD, Unlimited Money) for Android
Information about the features of Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master MOD:
About Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master
Table of contents
- Latest updates
- How to install Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master APK/MOD file?
- Ask and answer
Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master (MOD, Unlimited Money) Ninja Cut – it is a simple and addictive arcade game with complex puzzle elements and one of the most complete among spy superhero games waiting for you.
Turn into a fight and throw master! Become a flash or Ninja of Mr samurai!
In our game you will be able to choose between sword melee and ranged attacks when you use a katana or a bomb.
Ninja can jump anywhere you want! Make a sneak attack and become the slice master!
However, you need to be careful and think carefully about your moves, because there are traps waiting for you and you have to avoid, but with a little ingenuity and strategic thinking, you can use them and use them. Use them to neutralize enemies. Be the stealth return master!
Our arcade game features:
– jump on the wall and fight the enemy with your sword
– throw a katana at anything you want
– throw explosive surprises at your enemies
– knife cutting and throwing game
– ninja slice puzzle
Hundreds of unique levels, original combat mechanics, amazing physics and amazing audiovisual settings await you.
What are you waiting for? It’s a great opportunity to manage a “ninjump”! In a moment you can become the best at slashing ninjas and hitting masters!
Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master Arcade Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master on Android phone, tablet?
Download the Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.simpuality.ninja.cut)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK