The Nickelodeon tv channel will probably be getting its personal platform combating sport known as Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl coming to consoles later this 12 months, IGN reported today.
In line with the report, the sport will play equally to Nintendo’s Tremendous Smash Bros franchise with a number of traditional Nickelodeon characters combating on display in 20 themed ranges, akin to Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Technodrome. It’s being developed by Truthful Play Labs and Ludosity, the latter which created its personal Tremendous Smash Bros-inspired sport Slap Metropolis.
The sport could have a single-player mode and a multiplayer mode that helps as much as 4 gamers in each native and on-line play modes. The total roster of characters has not been introduced but, however right here is who has been revealed to date:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Actual Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud Home)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud Home)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl launches in Fall 2021 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Collection X|S, and Nintendo Swap.