CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – The Hampton Roads Workforce Council will host its annual NextGen Opportunity Fair on Wednesday, March 10 in Chesapeake.
According to officials, the fair will provide employment, volunteering and post-secondary education opportunities for teenagers, young adults and seniors in high school.
The event will be held at the Chesapeake Convention Center at 700 Convention Center Driveway from 5:30-7:30. Free for teens and young adults aged 16-24.
Job applicants should bring copies of their resume and dress for the interview. All attendees must wear masks and maintain social distancing.
Vendors of the fair include but are not limited to:
- Virginia Beach Park and Recreation
- Barry Robinson Center
- Virginia Department of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Colonial Coast Girl Scouts
- Boys and Girls of Southeast VA
- Sentara . College of Health Sciences
- Chesapeake Police Department
- Norfolk . Fire Rescue
- Children’s harbour
- Coast Guard Community Service Command
- Tidewater staff
For more job opportunities in your area, visit WAVY.com/jobs for the latest recruitment events.
https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/chesapeake/nextgen-opportunity-fair-coming-soon-in-chesapeake/ NextGen Opportunity Fair Coming Soon in Chesapeake