Amazon’s New World has made its mark in the MMORPG genre and the developers have been actively working on trying to add more content to the game.
- THAN: Hogwarts Legacy 2022 release confirmed amid delay rumors
If you have played the game recently, you are well aware of the fact that the game received a major update just yesterday. The main highlight of the update is the introduction of Expedition Mutators. This allows players to take on even more challenging Expeditions.
New world update patch notes today (January 26)
- Fixed an issue that caused a player’s inventory to be filled with the same items but not stacked properly. This bug also causes those items to go unused in crafting, causing the craft to break and consume the top resources being used. This has been fixed and archiving and crafting should work properly.
- Ring of The Forgers Signet has been illegally removed from the game and player lists. It can currently be earned in-game, but will not automatically return to the inventory. We apologize for the inconvenience and will attempt to return this item outside of the patch to players who have it equipped at any point.
- Fixed a bug that caused the loot from the Essence Chest in the Lazarus Tool Expedition to mutate not respecting the player’s expertise. Elite Chests will now drop loot based on the player’s expertise value in that Mutant Expedition. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be working to return mutant orbs outside of this patch to players who used them before this change was made.
- Addresses a server issue affecting Expeditions and Outpost Rush.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/new-world-update-patch-notes-today-january-26/ New world update patch notes today (January 26)