A collection of adjustments are coming to New World in Patch 1.0.4. The devs are cleansing up a couple of points gamers have been dealing with over the previous few weeks, fixing bugs, resolving exploits, and addressing considerations round invulnerability.
Amazon can be lastly bringing again Outpost Rush to US West, US East, AP Southeast, and Central Europe servers this patch, and step by step enabling server transfers all through the week.
Right here’s the full list of notes for New World’s newest patch.
Outpush Rush is returning to New World Patch 1.0.4. The 20 vs. 20 PvP battle, which is ready in a primordial river basin full of forgotten historic applied sciences and hidden sources of Azoth, will quickly be enabled in US West, US East, AP Southeast, and Central Europe.
- US West: 12pm CT
- US East: 2pm CT
- AP Southeast: 4pm CT
- Central Europe: 9pm CT
Amazon’s purpose is to stick to the schedule, however the devs might have to regulate the timing relying on any points which will or might not happen.
Servers transfers are additionally making a comeback. US West might be enabled at 4am CT when downtime from Patch 1.0.4 is full. After Amazon displays server transfers in that area and ensures no new points crop up, it would re-enable the function for the remaining areas at 4pm CT.
- Eliminated the Everfall beginning seaside to funnel new gamers by the opposite three places to extend the chance of latest gamers and pals with the ability to begin collectively
- The primary home low cost reduces the acquisition worth, however doesn’t scale back taxes. The UI, nonetheless, indicated to gamers that their taxes can be diminished, and it was solely after buying the home and needing to pay taxes that they found they needed to pay full worth. Amazon will compensate any participant who bought a home earlier than the UI repair went out with 2,000 cash
- Barely improved efficiency inside Wars
- Barely improved the efficiency of the Life Employees with adjustments to the passive talents Mending Contact and Blissful Contact.
- In replace 1.0.3, Amazon corrected a bug inflicting corporations to lose earnings from proudly owning a number of territories or from failed Conflict declarations. With this replace, the devs are reimbursing misplaced coin income
- The corporate treasury might be reimbursed for all misplaced coin income ensuing from the problem
- The income returned won’t exceed the treasury cap
- If an organization has been utterly deserted, they won’t get well misplaced coin
- Amazon has elevated the faction token cap by 50 p.c for every faction tier. The devs made this variation in order that gamers can earn additional token in the event that they’ve hit the repuptation cap and wish to save up whereas working to advance to the subsequent faction rank
- Tier 1: 5,000 tokens, elevated to 7,500
- Tier 2: 10,000 tokens, elevated to fifteen,000
- Tier 3: 15,000 tokens, elevated to 22,500
- Tier 4: 25,000 tokens, elevated to 37,500
- Tier 5: 50,000 tokens, elevated to 75,000
Basic bug fixes
- Mounted a problem the place the faction token caps weren’t growing after gamers had accomplished the rank-up quests for his or her faction
- Mounted a uncommon problem inflicting world time to skip forward or behind, which might subsequently trigger quite a lot of points internationally
- Mounted a problem inflicting gamers to lose homes they owned in Cutlass Keys
- Mounted a number of uncommon server crash points
- Mounted a problem with the suspension/ban notification displaying incorrect instances
- Mounted a problem the place gamers might use their world switch token whereas they nonetheless had energetic buying and selling put up contracts, inflicting extra points when the switch resolved
- Mounted a problem inflicting some AI to not spawn on this planet as supposed
- Mounted a problem the place Mrykgard Corrupted portals in Shattered Mountain have been distributing greater tier gear than supposed, and respawning sooner than supposed
- Mounted a problem the place enemies in Myrkgard Corrupted portal occasions have been dropping loot
- Mounted a problem inflicting an unintended animation when interacting with the effervescent cauldron housing merchandise, and a problem inflicting the ladle object to not seem within the participant’s hand whereas interacting
- Mounted a problem with Starmetal and Orichalcum ore veins the place giant ore veins have been rewarding small quantities of ore and small ore veins have been rewarding bigger quantities of ore
- Mounted a problem the place the Conflict lottery timer wouldn’t pause appropriately through the Conflict lockout interval
- Mounted the render distance of the Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin lights
- Mounted a problem inflicting the GM chat tag to indicate on non-GM gamers
- Mounted a problem inflicting armor textures to flicker
- Mounted a problem within the Starstone Barrows Expedition the place the arcane safety was not defending gamers from sure lasers
- Mounted a problem the place sure enemies within the Amrine Excavation have been invulnerable
- Mounted a problem the place the Ice Pylon might keep on an infinite cooldown
- Mounted a problem the place gamers might receive rings that had two perks sharing an unique perk label, and shouldn’t exist on the identical ring
- Mounted a problem inflicting the projectile visible to be absent from Ice Gauntlet and Ice Pylon assaults
- Mounted a problem the place gamers can be unable to finish quite a lot of recreation actions after quick touring
- Mounted a Conflict exploit the place gamers might use space of impact (AoE) magic results to seize rally factors with out taking harm. This must be improved by the Conflict efficiency and Life Employees efficiency updates, however the devs will proceed to watch to see if points persist
- Amazon have mounted a number of recognized causes of gamers being invulnerable
- Amazon have speculatively mounted the problem the place gamers might get caught after leaving Outpost Rush. This was a uncommon problem and our crew was not capable of reproduce it
https://dotesports.com/mmo/information/new-world-patch-1-0-4-notes-updates | New World Patch 1.0.4: Full notes and updates