New Mexico @ New Mexico St.
Current record: New Mexico 4-3; New Mexico St. 5-1
What to know
New Mexico St. The Aggies will again play host and welcome New Mexico Lobos to the Pan American Center, which is scheduled to begin at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday. The Aggies are trying to maintain their three-game winning streak at home.
New Mexico St. Can’t say they have nothing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving week. They faced the New Mexico Highlands Cowboys last Wednesday with a final score of 94-67.
Meanwhile, New Mexico had a good result behind the Towson Tigers when they played last week, losing 73-58. Despite the loss, Lobos put on a solid performance without any precaution Jamal Mashburn Jr., who has 26 points.
The Aggies are the favorites in this matchup, with an expected win rate of 10.5 points. They have been consistent earners against the spread in favor (3-1), so they might be worth a quick bet.
New Mexico St. currently 5-1 while New Mexico sits at 4-3. New Mexico St. is 3-1 after the win this year, and New Mexico is 1-1 after the loss.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Inter-American Center – Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $49.50
Aggies is a favorite game 10.5 points compared to Lobos, according to the latest information college basketball odds.
Bettors were slightly against the Aggies, as the game opened with the Aggies being a 13-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
New Mexico St. and New Mexico both have five wins in their last ten games.
- December 14, 2019 – New Mexico 69 vs New Mexico St. 62
- November 21, 2019 – New Mexico 78 vs New Mexico St. 77
- December 4, 2018 – New Mexico St. 100 vs New Mexico 65
- November 17, 2018 – New Mexico St. 98 vs. New Mexico 94
- December 9, 2017 – New Mexico St. 65 vs. New Mexico 62
- November 17, 2017 – New Mexico St. 75 vs New Mexico 56
- December 10, 2016 – New Mexico St. 84 vs New Mexico 71
- November 18, 2016 – New Mexico 72 vs. New Mexico St. 59
- December 16, 2015 – New Mexico 79 vs. New Mexico St. sixty one
- November 15, 2015 – New Mexico 83 vs New Mexico St. 74
Injury Report for New Mexico St.
No injury information
Injury Report for New Mexico
- KJ Jenkins: Deciding Time in Game (Ankle)
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/new-mexico-st-vs-new-mexico-how-to-watch-live-stream-tv-channel-ncaab-start-time-26766090/ New Mexico St. with. New Mexico: How to watch NCAAB live stream, TV channel, start time