*Requires paid service*
90% of top lenders use FICO® Score – do you know your score? Get your FICO Score, from FICO. And don’t worry – checking your own credit won’t affect your score. Compare FICO Scores and credit reports from all 3 bureaus side-by-side — Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax — and get the right credit score for your goals.
While they may look similar, other credit scores can differ by up to 100 points from your FICO Score. With myFICO, you can view and track your FICO Score and credit report right from your fingertips. You’ll get a notification on your Android device when changes are detected.
• FICO® Scores – Check your FICO Scores on the go, including versions used in mortgages, autos and loan credit cards
• Insights – Find out how your credit history affects your FICO Score
• FICO Score Simulator – Discover how different actions can affect your FICO Score
• Alerts – Monitor your credit and identity
• Reports – Instant access to your credit reports and credit data
• Score History Graph – Track your FICO 8 Score over time
• Credit Education – Explore videos and educational content to learn about credits and FICO Scores
• Sign in quickly and securely with fingerprint, face or other biometrics (on supported devices) plus 2-Step Verification option
Certain features are only available with qualified myFICO subscriptions. Learn more at www.myfico.com.