Free educational flash cards, multiplication games, math puzzles and learning games for kids. Everything your child needs to start their early education is here in one fun, colorful and free kids game!
The best way to learn the times table and gain math knowledge is to use memory cards. Children quickly pick up new knowledge by following exercises like this, especially when we teach them through a combination of colorful games, fun puzzles, and quizzes. practice brain training! Kids of all ages can enjoy this free educational app, including preschoolers, kindergarteners and kids in 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade!
Multiplication Kids is completely FREE to play. It includes the following flash cards and learning games:
1. Always Add – Teaching multiplication is hard, but this game makes it simpler! Always Add illustrates to children that multiplication is like adding and adding again and again.
2. See & Multiply – Intuitive presentation of multiplication games with colorful pictures and fun drag and drop interface.
3. Flower Times Table – Children see the structure of multiplying numbers in a simple flower arrangement. An innovative way to understand the times table!
4. Chinese Stick Method – An ancient multiplication method that uses stick counting to learn. Great for older kids and even adults!
5. Practice Multiplication – Useful flash card exercises to help kids memorize and complete math problems. Includes beginner and advanced modes for more challenge.
6. Puzzle Mode – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced puzzles are fun to complete while also letting kids know how much they’ve learned!
7. Time Table – A great way to help teach kids the classic times tables. Learn by performing multiplication in sequence to quickly master your time table.
Multiplication Kids is a fun, colorful and completely free educational app designed to help kids learn counting, simple math skills and practice multiplication tables using memory cards and other fun mini games. The app is built to help teach young brains everything they need to know about math, all through the use of colorful games, memory puzzles, and drag-and-match puzzles.
The games in Multiplication Kids focus on guiding kids through early math skills using a series of believable exercises. The six key teaching modalities cover everything children need to begin learning math and multiplication skills alone or with a parent’s help.
Most of these puzzle packs are suitable as learning aids for children of all ages, starting with toddlers and preschoolers. Some of the more advanced modes teach skills that are more suitable for first, second and third graders, although they are still useful to help young brains begin to learn to multiply!
Multiplication Kids is the perfect introduction to multiplication and math. Its creative and colorful design engages kids and makes them want to keep solving puzzles, and its focus on clever mini-games ensures they’re always upping their knowledge. Children usually start learning multiplication in 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade, but there’s no reason they can’t start earlier!
Multiplication Kids makes learning fun and best of all, it’s FREE. No ads, no in-app purchases, and no fee walls, just educational goodness that’s safe for your whole family.
Note to Parents:
We created Multiplication Kids as a passion project, hoping to provide the best possible learning experience for children of all ages. We’re parents ourselves, so we knew exactly what we wanted to see in an educational game!
We have released the app for free with no in-app purchases or third-party ads. Our goal is to provide a safe and accessible source of learning for as many families as possible. By downloading and sharing, you are contributing to a better education for children all over the world.
Thank you for everything you do for your child!
– Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios