A model new replace for MTG Enviornment was deployed earlier right this moment (September 16), bringing with it loads of bug fixes in addition to the arrival of the Innistrad Growth.
Right here’s the whole lot you should know in regards to the newest MTG Enviornment replace launched on September 16, together with the complete patch notes.
- READ MORE: MTG Enviornment Codes July 2021 – Adventures in Forgotten Realms Codes
MTG Enviornment: Innistrad Midnight Hunt
Innistrad: Midnight Hunt is the newest enlargement for MTG Enviornment and is obtainable now.
The newest enlargement contains 277 common playing cards, a few of that are incredibly rare. Numerous bundles might be out there for buy, together with the Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Sticker Bundle, Everlasting Night time Primary Land Bundle, Borderless Twin Land Bundle, and extra.
Extra particulars of the brand new Innistrad Growth will be discovered on the official MTG website.
- READ MORE: Golos Banned within the Magic The Gathering September 2021 Quarterly Replace
MTG Enviornment – September 16 Replace and Patch Notes
Under you will discover the official patch notes for the newest MTG Enviornment replace that was deployed on September 16. There might be some server upkeep to be able to launch the newest replace, which is anticipated to final for 4 hours.
Gamers can control the upkeep through the MTG Status Page.
These patch notes have been taken from the official Magic The Gathering website, additional particulars on the newest MTG Enviornment replace will be discovered there.
The group has made progress on bettering stability and eliminating bugs following the replace.
Thursday’s (September 16) replace will convey a couple of notable fixes::
- Repair for a bug that prompted some gamers rating as much as Mythic in Restricted to enter a foul state the place their rank was listed as “Newbie.” Gamers will not enter this state after the replace.
We’re hopeful that this additionally fixes the problem for gamers already on this state, however it is a very uncommon bug that the group has struggled with. If it doesn’t, be assured we’ll proceed to aggressively search for an answer.
- Repair for a bug that prevented Commander weighting from working correctly in Brawl and Historic Brawl.
- Repair for a bug the place the Welcome Bundle was not granting the right mixture of packs. Now we have finished a mass grant to present gamers affected the right packs.
- Repair for a bug that prompted gamers to not obtain quest progress from direct/pleasant challenges (for actual this time).
We’re persevering with work on remaining points to be sure you have an excellent expertise.
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/mtg-arena-update-and-patch-notes-today-september-16/ | MTG Enviornment Replace and Patch Notes At present (September 16)