This official app ONLY works with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your site administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your website has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– Browse the content of your courses, even offline
– Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– Quickly find and contact others on your courses
– Upload images, audio, video and other files from your mobile device
– View your course scores
– and more!
Please see all the latest information.
We really appreciate your feedback on what you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: To record audio to upload to your website as part of the submission process
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: The contents are downloaded to the SD card so you can view them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect to your website and check if you are connected go offline
– Runs on startup: So you get local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent your phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications at any time