Mike Tyson says he once ‘died’ when he stumbled upon an illegal toad’s venom
Mike Tyson It’s lucky he’s still alive after he first died from sucking a toad’s venom.
Toad venom is a common hallucinogen that is a Schedule 1 illegal substance in the United States. This means that the federal government considers the substance to have no medical value and a high potential for abuse. Other drugs that fall into this category are heroin, LSD, marijuana, and ecstasy. However, users of toad venom claim it has mental and health benefits.
In a recent interview, Mike Tyson, 55 years old, has revealed about his personal relationship with drugs. According to the former professional boxer, he has ingested the venom more than 50 times since he started using it – there are days when he smokes it as often as three times a day. Despite claiming that he once died while tripping on drugs, Mike Tyson Still an advocate for substance. He shared,
“I was “dead” on my first trip.”
“In my travels, I have seen death beautiful. Life and death must have beauty, but death also has ugliness.
“The toad taught me that I won’t be here forever. There is an expiration date. “
Tyson then touch what caused him to start using Toad’s venom. He say,
“I did it out of desperation. I was on heavy drugs like cocaine, so why not? It’s another dimension”.
“Before I was a toad, I was a waste. The toughest opponent I’ve ever faced was myself. I had low self-esteem. People with large egos often have low self-esteem. We use our ego to subsidize that.”
“The toad takes away the ego.”
Based on Tyson, those around him could notice the obvious difference in his demeanor since he added the venom to his regiment. He added,
“It speaks for itself. If you knew me in 1989, you knew someone else. My mind is not sharp enough to understand what happened, but life has improved. ”
“The whole purpose of the toad is to reach your highest potential. I see the world in a different way”.
Historically, toad venom was consumed by licking the back of a poisonous toad. People who use the substance can now aspirate it by consuming a ‘dust-like’ substance. Other celebrities who admit to using toad venom are HGTV stars Christina Haack and the president Joe Biden’s Boy, Biden Hunter.
How do you feel about Mike Tyson being an advocate and user of toad venom? Tell us in the comments below.
https://thejasminebrand.com/2021/11/17/mike-tyson-says-he-once-died-while-tripping-on-illegal-toad-venom/ | Mike Tyson says he once ‘died’ when he stumbled upon an illegal toad’s venom