Microsoft Excel APK: Spreadsheet – Download (Android App)
Built-in budget and expense tracking lets you start 2022 from scratch. The Excel spreadsheet application allows you to create, view, edit, and share files, charts, and data. Excel’s built-in file editor lets you check, edit, and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use budget templates, etc. Create, view, and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Confidently edit documents in data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields. Create charts, run analysis, edit data and annotate documents from your phone at any time. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets, aggregations, and chart generators.
Create spreadsheets and data files with powerful formatting tools and amazing features. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Keep a spreadsheet for your finances and edit at any time.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts, and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Features of Microsoft Excel:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, to-do lists, accounting and financial analysis with modern Excel templates.
• Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make your sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats and formulas work the same on all devices.
Track Budgets and Expenses
• Budget templates: Spreadsheets & charts to help calculate budgeting needs.
• Budget planner: Budgeting templates and tools to help you drill down to your financial needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses and save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances and more.
• Chart generator to annotate, edit and insert charts that bring data to life.
• Data analysis features like Add & Edit Chart Labels highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: stay on top of expenses with easy-to-use budget templates.
• Pivot charts and data visualization tools provide easy-to-digest formats.
Review and Edit
• File editor: edit documents, charts and data, or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features such as column sorting and filtering.
• Annotate charts, highlight sections of sheets, create shapes, and write equations with the draw tab feature on touch-capable devices.
Collaborate and work anywhere
• Share files and charts with a few taps to invite others to edit, view, or leave comments.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets, and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
RAM 1 GB or more
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with screen sizes smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with an eligible Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew previously disabled. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. It is not possible to cancel a subscription during an active subscription period.
This application is provided by Microsoft or a third-party application publisher and is subject to separate privacy terms and conditions. Data made available through the use of this store and this application may be accessed by Microsoft or the third-party application publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the application publisher and its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to the following terms and conditions: