That’s a wrap! Regardless of being postponed amid the coronavirus pandemic, the 2021 Met Gala got here and went within the blink of an eye fixed. Stars flocked to the Metropolitan Museum of Artwork on Monday, September 13, sporting their designer finest.
This 12 months’s theme was “In America: A Lexicon of Style” and naturally, purple carpet style seems ran the gamut from basic to daring. Billie Eilish opted for a timeless model with classic aptitude à la Marilyn Monroe, whereas Jennifer Lopez made an announcement in a horny Western-inspired outfit.
And that’s simply two of the 100 plus celebs who walked the purple carpet, slaying in American designers like Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, and Cristopher John Rodgers. However some stars’ ensembles stood out among the many relaxation, touchdown them a spot on Us Weekly’s finest dressed record. Those that made the minimize? Kaia Gerber, Amanda Gorman, Yara Shahidi, Iman, and Billie Eilish.
To see all of those seems, watch the video above and hold scrolling for a breakdown of every celeb’s attractive ensemble.
5) Gerber channeled Bianca Jagger on the purple carpet in a black Oscar de la Renta robe. Her gown was impressed by the design the actress wore to the Met Gala 40 years prior.
4) Gorman donned a blue Vera Wang robe that includes greater than 3,000 hand-stitched crystals. She complemented the design with a laurel wreath crown to embody a “reimagined Statue of Liberty.”
3) Shahidi appeared positively regal in a strapless, intricately beaded Christian Dior robe paired with a diamond necklace and veiled headpiece to match the elegant silhouette.
2) Iman turned heads on the Met Gala in a fabulously over-the-top look comprising a gilded gold robe teamed with an elaborate headpiece delivered to life by Harris Reed.
1) Eilish stole the present in an Oscar de la Renta ball robe with a massively lengthy practice that required a bunch of individuals to move.
https://www.usmagazine.com/trendy/information/met-gala-2021-best-dressed-top-5-gowns-outfits/ | Met Gala 2021 Greatest Dressed: High 5 Robes, Outfits