Less stress. Sleep well. Get happiness. Learn the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in minutes a day with Headspace. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from stress and anxiety management to sleep, personal growth and mental health.
Just download this guided meditation, mindfulness and sleep app for free – then sit back, breathe, think calmly, relax, and be kind to your mind. Meditate anywhere, anytime – and start living a calmer, healthier, happier life.
Headspace is your guide to mindfulness for your daily life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and develop tools to help you focus, breathe, calm, and create balance in your life. life – whether you need stress relief or help get a good night’s sleep.
What does this meditation and sleep app do?
The Headspace app teaches you how to meditate and live spiritually, with tutorials on stress management, happiness, resilience, physical health and more. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the free Basics course will teach you the essentials.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find sleep meditations, relaxing sleep music, and sleep TV shows to guide you to a place of calm and rest. If you have trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle, Sleep by Headspace can help you focus on sleep.
Learn techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety, relaxing your mind, etc.
○ Stress & anxiety meditation: Anxiety management, stress relief
○ Go to sleep & wake up meditation: Sleep, restlessness
○ Work & Productivity Meditation: Find Focus, Prioritize, Productivity, Creativity
○ Movement & Sports Meditation: Motivation, Focus, Coaching, Competition, Recovery
○ Cultivating a sense of physical health: Eating mindfully, Managing pain, Pregnancy, Coping with cancer
○ Student-led meditation: Coping with distractions, leaving the house
From meditations for working from home to music that enhances focus, the new Focus tab is your one stop shop for changing the way you get things done. Catch the moment with Headspace’s Music Director, John Legend, and new music from groundbreaking artists, like Madlib. Or choose from 12 different Focus music stations, including Lo-Fi Times and Corner Booth Jazz.
Relieve stress and tension with exercise with Move Mode – a mood-lifting, at-home workout led by Olympian coaches Kim Glass and Leon Taylor. Consists of:
○ Quick workouts – guided exercise videos for stress relief, motivation, relaxation and more
○ 28-day courses – build a minded fitness routine with a coach-led course
○ Audio-guided cardio – listen attentively for your next run or walk
Start your morning off with The Wake Up – a daily series of videos designed to brighten up your day. Includes inspirational stories, thoughtful advice from experts, and animations that make you smile.
Sleep by Headspace:
Creates ideal conditions for a peaceful and relaxing sleep.
○ Sleepcast – original stories paired with relaxing sounds to help you relax and ease your thoughts
○ Sleep music – sounds and music create the perfect atmosphere for bedtime
○ Wind reduction – guided exercises to prepare your mind and body for sleep
Headspace Guided Meditation for Children:
Designed for young meditation practitioners. Topics include: Sleep, Wake, Calm, Attention and more.
Sign up for Headspace Plus
Sign up for Headspace Plus and access the full Headspace library – including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness practices, and calm breathing exercises.
○ More than 40 meditation courses on topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short, small meditations – great for busy schedules
○ Full access to Headspace Sleep and Move Mode – bring mindfulness everywhere in your life