Latest Madden 22 The title update is live now, and the patch notes reveal several tweaks to the Run commit and RPO Peek plays, as well as bug fixes.
Madden 22 It’s been out for a few months, and while there have been some significant visual and Franchise improvements, the community doesn’t seem to be satisfied enough with what the game has to offer overall.
- CHECK THIS POST: Cyberpunk 2077 looks better than the trailers in this mod packed trailer
With that said, there is no other choice as great as EA Madden , giving players hope for post-launch support and balance updates.
Today, a new Update title give up Madden 22 on all platforms, fixed some Franchise bugs, adjusted RPO Peek and Run commit plays, and improved game stability.
Be sure to check out the full game’s patch notes below for more details on each change or improvement.
Madden Title Update Patch Notes 22 – Jan 14
- Adjusted gameplay around Run commit and RPO Peek Plays
- Various franchise issues resolved
- Fixed crash when using Run Commit with 3 or less defense dashes. (Next generation only)
- Updated function of RPO Peek play so the ball is automatically delivered when QB does not throw the ball in the provided window.
- DEVICE NOTE: The RPO Peek turn will now work like any other RPO call, in that the ball is automatically served if the ball is not thrown. Players won’t be able to contest QB now unless they call the RPO Read Turn.
- Fixed the ‘Spike’ Touch Celebration animation where the ball was in the non-dominant hand and the scorer would hit the shuttlecock with his drummer. (Next generation only)
- Fixes an issue with the Movie Research Ability where the opponent’s art of play was not displayed in online games after the requirements were met
- Fixed an issue where scenarios incorrectly awarding development trait upgrades even though they didn’t hit their target while swimming
- Fixed an issue where some scenarios didn’t track correctly due to an error with the statistic type
- Fixed an issue where the user rarely pressed the soft key in the Training Diagram screen
- Fixed an issue where users sometimes soft lock when exiting Franchise before draft
- Fixed an issue where the user would soft lock after exiting the game
Update Madden ID:
Madden NFL 22 Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/madden-nfl-22-title-update-patch-notes-for-january-14/ Madden NFL 22 title update patch notes for January 14