, Apple’s latest Mac working system, . The software program, often known as MacOS 12, will run on the brand new laptops introduced at — each the and . The OS was first unveiled at Apple’s in June and consists of new options like , and a bunch of updates coming to like .
Whether or not you put in the MacOS Monterey public beta, or are planning to put in the ultimate model, you may must have a suitable machine. And whereas thehas been filled with confusion over , Apple’s compatibility listing is much extra simple.
Will my Mac run MacOS Monterey?
Listed here are all of the fashions of Macs that may run MacOS Monterey,:
- MacBook, early 2016 and later
- MacBook Air, early 2015 and later
- MacBook Professional, early 2015 and later
- Mac Professional, late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini, late 2014 and later
- iMac, late 2015 and later
- iMac Professional, 2017 and later
As our sister web site ZDNet notes, that implies that the next Macs will be unable to replace to something past :
- iMac, mid- and late 2014 and early 2015
- MacBook Air, mid-2013 and early 2014
- MacBook Professional, late 2013 and mid-2014
- MacBook, early 2015
For extra, tryand . You may as well check out the and see .
https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/macos-monterey-out-now-is-my-computer-compatible-with-apples-new-os/ | MacOS Monterey out now: Is my pc suitable with Apple’s new OS?