Apple’s latest Mac working system,(also referred to as MacOS 12) is obtainable to obtain as a public beta (this is ). First unveiled at Apple’s in early June, MacOS Monterey contains new options like , and a bunch of the identical updates coming to , like . And we must always be taught the official launch date at .
Should you’re seeking to obtain and set up the MacOS Monterey public beta, or the ultimate model as soon as it is launched within the fall, you will have to have a suitable machine. And whereas thehas been filled with confusion over , Apple’s compatibility checklist is much extra easy.
Each Mac suitable with MacOS Monterey
Listed here are all of the fashions of Macs that may run MacOS Monterey,:
- MacBook, early 2016 and later
- MacBook Air, early 2015 and later
- MacBook Professional, early 2015 and later
- Mac Professional, late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini, late 2014 and later
- iMac, late 2015 and later
- iMac Professional, 2017 and later
As our sister web site ZDNet notes, that implies that the next Macs won’t be able to replace to something past :
- iMac, mid and late 2014 and early 2015
- MacBook Air, mid 2013 and early 2014
- MacBook Professional, late 2013 and mid 2014
- MacBook, early 2015
For extra, tryand You can too check out the and see .
https://www.cnet.com/tech/computing/macos-monterey-how-to-tell-if-your-computer-is-compatible-with-apples-new-os/ | MacOS Monterey: Find out how to inform in case your pc is suitable with Apple’s new OS