Spotify has announced that they are bringing lyrics to their app on both mobile, desktop, and consoles, including Xbox.
Spotify says Lyrics is one of the most requested features by listeners globally. Therefore, the company has partnered with Musixmatch to bring lyrics to life through in-app access to much of their extensive song library.
As of today, Lyrics are available to all Free and Premium users globally across iOS and Android devices, desktops, game consoles, and TVs, so that millions of fans can Connect with the music and artists they love on a deeper level.
Here’s how to find the Lyrics.
- Tap “Playing view” on a song.
- While listening, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the lyrics scroll in real time as the song is playing!
- To share, simply tap the “Share” button at the bottom of the lyrics screen, then choose the lyrics you want to share — and where you want to share — via a third-party platform.
- From the “Now Playing” bar, click the microphone icon while the song is playing.
- That’s it! You’ll see the lyrics scroll in real time as the song plays.
- Open “Now Playing View” on a song.
- Navigate to the right corner to the “lyrics button” and choose whether you want to enable Lyrics.
- Once enabled, you’ll see the lyrics in the “Now Playing” View.
https://mspoweruser.com/lyrics-now-available-for-the-majority-of-spotifys-music/ Lyrics are now available for the majority of Spotify’s music on their Windows and Xbox apps