Lost Ark hotfix update patch notes for March 15
Lost beer keg the server is currently down as the developers will roll out the hotfix update soon, but you can see the patch notes!
Last week, Lost beer keg received a major content update in March 2022, providing a new storyline for the game as well as a limited time event, several Proving Ground improvements, and a new login rewards system .
- CHECK THIS POST OUT: Babylon’s Fall Survey asks fans how to improve the game after it’s released on Steam
That being said, the new update also brings new issues to the game, which Smilegate soon responded to by sharing a statement about their dedication to fixing known issues. Today, a hotfix is said to be available to all players worldwide after server maintenance ends at 7am ET/11am UTC.
Below you can check Issues that will be fixed with today’s update:
Lost Ark hotfix update patch notes – March 15, 2022
- Fixed an issue that prevented tornadoes from spawning in the Tytalos Guardian Raid, which prevented players from dodging high damage attacks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the HP Uncommon (green) and Rare (blue) Potions from being able to be traded.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when using the search field with the controller.
- Fixed an issue that prevented pop-ups from showing when using the ‘Escape’ option in the Game Menu when the language was set to French.
- Removed the item level purchase limit at the Arkesia Grand Prix exchange so players can now earn more rewards.
- Fixed the in-game event timer being off by one hour due to Daylight Saving Time. Players will need to have DST enabled on their computer for the clock to display correctly.
- Europe West daily login bonus will be restarted. They will start over from day one, which means players will be able to claim them again during the first 4 days of the event (and won’t lose previously claimed rewards).
Fever time weekend event
- This hotfix also kicks off the Fever Time event in the game. Every weekend through April 10 (at 2 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. UTC), a player’s List character will be able to claim a “Battle Item Chest 3” on Wednesday. Saturday and Sunday include the following items:
- Healing Battle Item Chest x5
- Utility battle item chest x5
- Attack Battle Item Chest x5
- You can claim 3 Battle Item Chests once on Saturday and once on Sunday between 3:01am PT / 10:01am UTC and 2:59am PT/9:59am UTC, when The event lake will reset. Fever Time will run every weekend until April, so be sure to reap the rewards while you can!
- Users in Western Europe and South America cannot connect to voice chat.
- The Monthly and Weekly Crystal bonus packages do not grant bonus percentages respectively. A retroactive allowance of these Crystals will be applied to players who purchased them.
- Procyon’s compass references the UTC time for the adventure islands.
Lost beer keg now available for free on PC via Steam.
https://www.dualshockers.com/lost-ark-hotfix-update-patch-notes-for-march-15/ Lost Ark hotfix update patch notes for March 15