List of quests and rewards
If you are an avid Call Of Duty: Mobile players, then you must be quite excited with the start of the new season and the battle pass.
What makes the current season special is the unique and engaging content. Speaking of which, the game is hosting an event called It’s a Heist and this article tells you exactly what the rewards are related to. Mobile COD It’s a Heist event and a whole list of quests.
- THAN: All Legendary Pokemon: Arceus Hisuan Forms and Their Forms
While there’s a bunch of action-packed events coming up in the future in this Season 1, It’s a Heist has both quests and free rewards sessions waiting for players to claim immediately.
To participate in the event, players do not need to meet any requirements. Admission is free to all and players can start completing daily quests.
COD Mobile It’s Heist Event: Quest List
Below is a list of tasks that each player must complete in order to receive the rewards. Each mission has a set of points associated with it. One has to collect enough points to exchange for rewards.
- Play three games to get 10 points
- Buy any Main Weapon three times in a Heist Playlist for 10 points
- Buy any Operator skill five times during matches for 10 points
- Buy the privilege five times to get 15 points
- Open the safe once to get 15 points
- Open the safe five times to get 20 points
- Play five matches to get 10 points
- Winning two matches in the Songlist gets 20 points
- Kill five enemies in Heist Playlist matches for 10 points
Rewards in COD Mobile It’s the Heist event
Once you have collected enough points by completing the quest, here is a list of rewards that you can redeem for it.
- 60 points – 150 points
- 70 points – x5 Weapon XP Card
- 80 points – Knife – Dim light
- 100 points – Fang Smoke
- 120 points – AK-47 – Cityscape
All of the above missions can be completed at random. This means that players can choose any mission and complete them without following any order. Whenever a mission is completed, points will be collected.
However, be sure to address them by January 27 before the event ends. The reward will no longer be available for that redemption post. Also, check out the official patch notes for Season 1 here.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/cod-mobile-its-a-heist-event-list-of-missions-and-rewards/ List of quests and rewards