🏆 Google Play Editor’s Pick
🏆 Best self-improvement apps of 2018
With the Mimo: Learn Programming and Programming app, you will be able to:
• Solve small size encryption challenges
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go with our portable IDE
• Practice with coding challenges
• Build a portfolio of projects such as websites or apps
• Get a certificate to show off your coding skills
• Join the community of millions of programmers
• Begin Python Path and start your coding journey with an on-demand and multi-purpose language. Learn Python with over 2,600 mini-workouts, 53+ concepts, and 32+ projects that will unlock as you continue to expand your Python skills.
• With SQL Syllabusyou will dive into data science and learn how to analyze data with SQL.
What our learners say:
• “I had to learn some basic coding… The app is so easy to use, so convenient, and seriously efficient,” said Cati S.
• “I started coding with Mimo a few days ago and I already understand how websites and other things are developed! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to learn to code. “, Perseus B.
• Mimo’s interactive curriculum and small-scale coding lessons make it possible to learn to code at your own pace: tutorials and coding challenges are there for you to explore further, whatever when you have a few minutes.
• You can write real code in our mobile code editor, act like an IDE and help you run your code wherever you are, compete with Mimo’s coding community, solve coding challenges coding, learn multiple programming languages, and do more at your own pace!
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, anyone can learn to code:
• “This way, you can make learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime.” – TechCrunch
• “The app’s lessons are just the right size to make it easy to incorporate coding into your busy day.” – New York Times
We’ll be happy to guide you on your personalized coding journey if you join the millions of programmers learning programming and data science with Mimo courses.
You can also code!