It’s protected to say that indie builders Ember Labs did a stellar job with its Motion-Journey debut, Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
The title was lauded all around the web, scoring an 82 on Metacritic and incomes DualShockers’ first 10/10 since Hades in September final yr.
While it’s actually an unbelievable recreation, that doesn’t imply it’s good and issues will virtually at all times want fixes right here and there, so to do this, Ember Labs has launched the sport’s first replace.
Listed here are all the small print it is advisable to know in regards to the Kena: Bridge of Spirits replace on September 23, together with the patch notes.
Is there Any New Content material In This Replace?
Sadly, with the sport so contemporary, there’s no actual want for any additional content material.
What Kena: Bridge of Spirits September 23 replace does supply is a spread of bug fixes and tweaks to assist issues run smoother for gamers.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits September 23 Replace – Full Patch Notes
Fortunately, for these within the finer particulars of the replace (which we assume you’re and that’s why you’re right here), Ember Lab launched the full patch notes.
You’ll find all of them proper right here:
- Enabled picture mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Elevated most digital camera sensitivity.
- Fastened bug that locked participant into the Spirit Masks mode.
- Fastened development blocker after fight in Taro’s Tree area.
- Fastened development blocker after receiving the Bow Means.
- Fastened development blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the target marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fastened development blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Sport” characteristic for PS5 Actions has been quickly disabled to forestall overwriting autosaves. This characteristic will probably be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fastened minor visible, collision, and audio bugs.
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/kena-update-september-23/ | Kena Bridge of Spirits Replace, Immediately, September 23 Patch Notes