With Cloud Mail.ru all of your images will all the time be at hand. Add your information to your cloud drive and they’re going to robotically be out there on all of your gadgets.
* Add images out of your cell phone. Modify the automated “save to disk” in your cloud Digicam Uploads. To be able to save bandwidth, it’s endorsed to carry out downloads whereas related to a Wi-Fi.
* Release house in your gadget: all of your photos are already saved within the Cloud.
* Share information and folders with buddies and colleagues in only one click on.
* Save bandwidth – you’ll be able to ship a hyperlink to a picture, video or doc by SMS, e-mail, immediate messenger or via a social community.
* Cloud Mail.ru for Android permits you to watch movies (together with the preferred video codecs: avi, mkv, mp4, mov, wmv) and take heed to music. Cloud can play a video file with out downloading it on the gadget. Nonetheless out there means to open a video into an exterior participant.
* Handle your information from anyplace – rename, delete, transfer them between folders.
* Create shared folders with different customers, add any information collectively. Use shared folders with buddies to gather images from get together or travelling. Work with paperwork in teams, utilizing shared folder with colleagues. Accumulate and share household reminiscences – all members of the family can add images and movies in a shared album.
* Hold your vital information in a secure storage location! It doesn’t matter what occurs to your drive in your PC or cellphone, all of your information saved within the Cloud will keep intact.
* You’ll be able to enhance your Cloud storage. Listing of plans is positioned within the utility side-bar.
* The Cloud Mail.ru app is obtainable for Android smartphones and tablets.
* You don’t want any wires, flash drives and reminiscence playing cards. All you want is the app Cloud Mail.ru and web connection.
The appliance has been examined and is suitable with Android model 4.0 and later.
Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org