Clearly, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘S leave the royal family have carried a large amount of money Kate Middleton and Prince William, and not just in terms of the amount of additional royal duties the couple had to take on in their absence.
According to a “close insider” who spoke with EveryoneKate took to heart the pair’s accusations of abuse and racism and was “really, really upset about it all”. They added, “Things with Harry and Meghan have been extremely tense, but if anything, it will drag on. [her and William] closer together. She is sad about it because [William] was very upset. Seeing her husband so distraught is so painful.” After Meghan and Harry’s Oprah Interview earlier this year, during that time, the couple revealed that there had been “concerns and conversations about [their son Archie‘s] “We are not a racist family,” Prince William told reporters. A friend also told the outlet that Kate was “nothing pushy. She definitely has an inner strength. ”
When not dealing with those strained family relationships, the Duchess of Cambridge looks to the future and one day she will assume the role of queen consort when William finally ascends to the throne. Another friend told the magazine the royal is admirably adapting to her recent increase in responsibility and the best possible candidate for the position. “She was ready to step into those shoes comfortably and perfectly for the job,” they said. Another person close to the royal family added that she is “more and more impressive as time goes on. She is a focused and professional woman.” This comes after another source revealed to the outlet that The Duchess of Cambridge is “blooming” ahead of her 40th birthday next month and “she’s really come into her own.”
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Resurrection by Guru Jagat
– Billie Eilish Sit for Same interview for the fifth year
– How Princess Charlene’s Illness Becoming an International Mystery?
– Experiment by Ghislaine Maxwell: A A fresh look at Epstein’s MO
– The Best gifts for women Give and Take this holiday season
– Internet reception Donald Trump Jr. and LeBron James
– 72 hours Inside the Spend-athon at Art Basel Miami Beach
– The Renaissance of Claire’s Y2K Beauty Aesthetic Here
– From the Archive: The Paradoxical Life and Death of Robert Maxwell
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/kate-middleton-really-upset-over-prince-harry-meghan-markle-departure-royal-family-estranged-prince-william Kate Middleton Was Reportedly “Really Disappointed” Before Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Departure