Kaspersky Endpoint Security APK – Download (Android App)
Protect Android phones and tablets used for work
IMPORTANT: This app is for business users only and requires IT Admin permission to access. Looking for FREE security for your PERSONAL mobile device? Search for ‘Kaspersky Internet Security for Android’.
Our mobile security for business users also includes management features designed to make it easier for your IT Admin to help you, your mobile device and your data. Personal and business are kept safe, no matter where you are.
Downloading and installing this app on the mobile device you use for your work app (scroll down for download instructions) means it will be secured with:
• Malware protection powered by cloud-assisted intelligence – detects and neutralizes threats on your phone or tablet using an anti-virus database -withdrawal and cloud service Kaspersky Security Network. Protect your mobile device from threats, viruses, and other malicious apps in real-time—automatically block malware and more
• Background scans – conduct scheduled device checks to identify new viruses, adware, Trojans and malicious tools heading your way
• Find my phone — if your phone or tablet is lost or stolen, you or your administrator can
o lock and locate it
o causes the device to issue an alert.
• Anti-theft – protect your personal and corporate information, including messages, photos and videos, from thieves, by wiping it from your device
• Anti-Phishing – keep your financial information safe when you shop and bank online
• Web protection – blocks dangerous links that can be used by criminals to harm your device and data
• Password protection – protects against unauthorized access to your device, with a screen unlock password
• Compliance Control – automatically ensures your mobile device is fully compliant with your company’s security requirements
How you install this application depends on the Kaspersky business product purchased by your organization. You should:
1. Install the application using the invitation link that you received via the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud or Kaspersky Security Center (KSC) cloud control panel
2) Install via Google Play, enter the connection settings provided by your system administrator (IP address and server connection port).
3) Deploy apps through 3rd party EMM consoles (e.g. VMWare AirWatch) to make MTD available to managed devices.