Android video player based on ExoPlayer library. It uses ExoPlayer’s ffmpeg extension with all audio formats enabled (it can handle even special formats like AC3, EAC3, DTS, DTS HD, TrueHD, etc.).
It properly synchronizes the audio with the video when using a Bluetooth headset/speaker.
* Sound: Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, ALAC, PCM/WAVE (μ-law, A-law), MP1, MP2, MP3, AMR (NB, WB), AAC (LC, ELD, HE; xHE on Android 9+ ), AC-3, E-AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD
* Videotapes: H.263, H.264 AVC (Base Profile; Main Profile on Android 6+), H.265 HEVC, MPEG-4 SP, VP8, VP9, AV1
* Containers: MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, Ogg, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, FLV
* Streaming online: DASH, HLS, SmoothStreaming, RTSP
* Subtitle: SRT, SSA, TTML, VTT
HDR (HDR10+ and Dolby Vision) video playback on compatible/supported hardware.
* Subtitle/audio track selection
* Control playback speed
* Horizontal swipe and double tap to quickly search
* Vertical swipe to change brightness (left) / volume (right)
* Pinch to zoom (Android 7+)
* PiP (Picture in Picture) on Android 8+ (resizable on Android 11+)
* Resize (fit/crop)
* Volume up
* Auto match frame rate on Android TV/box (Android 6+)
* Actions after playback (delete file / go to next)
* Touch lock (long touch)
* No ads, tracking or excessive permission
To load external (non-embedded) subtitles, long press the file open action in the bottom bar. The first time you do that, you will be offered to choose the original video folder to enable automatic loading of external subtitles.
Open source / source code available: https://github.com/moneytoo/Player
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/just-video-player/com.brouken.player/