John Mulaney Files for Divorce, Making Split With Anna Marie Tendler Official
John Mulaney officially filed for divorce from Anna Marie Tendler in New York, according to EVERYONE. It comes later news in May that comedians and designers were separate.
The couple’s split came in May as Mulaney prepared to return to performing live after testing himself into 60-day rehab in December 2020. In May, his spokesman said. “John will not have any further comment as he continues to focus on his recovery and return to work. ”
Tendler speak later through a spokesperson that she was “deeply heartbroken that John has decided to end our marriage” and wished him “support and success as he continues to recover.”
Also in May, it reported that Mulaney has begun a new relationship with Olivia Munn, who previously considered himself “Obsessed with” fan.
Much of Mulaney’s comedy is about his relationship with his wife. His much-anticipated shows at City Winery in New York in May called “raw, vulnerable, personal” by critics.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Story cover: Dua Lipa on Creating Future nostalgia
– Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s Battle With the Bureau of Prisons
– Prince William and Prince Harry “Move a new page” in their relationship
– 11 books we think you should read This July
– Inside LA’s Most Iconic Examples of mid-century modern architecture
– Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are ready to spend “The rest of their lives together”
– Must-see looks From Cannes Film Festival 2021
– History of Princess Diana’s fiery family
– NS Best musician-tested waterproof mascara for a summer outing on horseback
– From the Repository: The heart of an heir
– Registration for Purchase line to receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/07/john-mulaney-files-for-divorce-making-split-with-anna-marie-tendler-official | John Mulaney Files for Divorce, Making Split With Anna Marie Tendler Official