Is there a New Zombie Map or an Easter Egg in the Vanguard Season 1 Update?
Part one of Call of Duty: Vanguard has officially arrived and despite a lot of new content for Multiplayer and Battlefield, Zombies fans are once again feeling a bit lost.
Vanguard’s Zombies mode didn’t exactly release to much critical acclaim, but fans are still hopeful that new content will arrive with the launch of Season One on December 8. While new content is available, but fans are still hoping for a new content Vanguard Map Zombies or Easter Eggs.
- READ MORE: Best STG44 Downloads for Warzone Pacific Season 1
Is there a new zombie map or easter egg in it Vanguard Part 1?
Unfortunately, fans will be disappointed to learn that there are no new Zombies maps or Easter Eggs in Season 1 of the series. Call of Duty: Vanguard. There’s some new content popping up in the pre-existing “Der Anfang” map, but it’s not exactly anything to celebrate.
It’s not all doom and gloom, though, as the new Zombies map and other content is expected in the future, just not in the Season 1 update. today. You can check out the Zombies content included in the new update under this article.
- READ MORE: What is Warzone Vanguard Royale? All items are included & excluded
Brand new content about Zombies in Season 1
Below you’ll find an official Season One patch notes detailing all the new Zombies content arriving in Season 1 of Season 1. Call of Duty: Vanguard. This information is taken from Call of Duty website.
ZOMBIES OVERVIEW FOR Season ONE
- Prepare for the Purge and the New Covenant. New goals to conquer at the launch of the season, as well as 14 new ways to use those Sacrificial Hearts.
- New Weapons and Challenges. Boost your payload with five new weapons, bring your launcher into the fray, and complete Career Challenges and new Season Challenges for unique rewards.
- Some Rites, Assist Killstreaks, New Areas, Holiday Updates and more in season content. Upgrade those Artifacts for even more powerful Dark Aether abilities, uncover new secrets in Von List’s Office, and craft powerful Aids to use against the undead menace at the end of the season.
Season One introduces a bunch of new content for Zombies, as Treyarch adds a new Objective, a New Covenant, a new weapon, a new Career Challenge, and 20 Season Challenges on December 8.
New Objective: Purification
Removing Augmentors from this plane of existence in Purge, the newest Target comes to “Der Anfang.” These aethereal worms feed on the space energy that powers Kortifex, and can only be stopped by capturing powerful Control Runes. But beware: Augmentors will spawn waves of enemies as a defense when you try to wipe them out of our dimension.
Be prepared to take on this Goal among those that have been around since launch in all arenas, from Stalingrad to Shi No Numa. Earn new Sacrificial Hearts upon each completion to spend at the Altar of the Covenant.
14 New Covenant Upgrades
Fourteen powerful upgrades over five New Covenants are coming for those willing to stop Kortifex’s forces, including an upgrade that calls back to the classic Zombies Perk:
- Brimstone: Deal damage to nearby enemies (Rarity/Epic/Legendary).
- Dead photo: Aiming at the aiming point will bring the crosschairs to a position to shoot directly at the enemy. Bonus damage on first crit for each enemy. Removed weapon wobble (Rarity/Epic Rarity).
- Dead wire: Stun enemies (Rarity / Rarity). Stuns enemies and surrounding enemies (Legendary Rarity).
- Scrapper: Get more lifesavers from pickups (Rarity / Epic rarity). Get more Salvages from pickups and Objective (Legendary Rarity) rewards.
- Swift revenge: Deal more damage the faster you move. Activate as soon as you start moving. Shoot while sprinting (Rarity / Rarity). Active immediately on the move (Legendary Rarity).
The Big Guns Are Here – Weapons and Launchers Part One arrives
Ready to destroy the mob with a Bazooka or a Panzerschreck? What about anti-tank rifles?
Season One’s newest weapons – the Cooper Carbine, the Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle, and the Sawtooth melee weapon – will be available in Zombies Loadouts once they’re unlocked in the Battle Pass system. Look out to see if they will also be participating in the Mystery Box rotation at the end of the season.
All four launchers will also be available in the Loadouts and Mystery Box for Zombies at the beginning of Season One, adding another layer of strategy for Kortifex’s legion to survive. Be sure to equip the Splatterfest at the Altar of Covenant and let the rockets fly.
New Zombies Career Challenge and Seasonal Challenge
Earn unique Calling Cards and bonus XP by conquering the new Zombies Career Challenge set in Season One, which will provide even more ways to test your zombie-slaying skills in “Der Anfang.”
Zombies players can also unlock and complete 20 new Seasonal Challenges at the start of the season to earn even more XP rewards and Calling Cards throughout the season.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/is-there-a-new-zombies-map-or-easter-egg-in-vanguard-season-1-update/ Is there a New Zombie Map or an Easter Egg in the Vanguard Season 1 Update?