Elden Ring has come to PC and consoles, and fans are pretty excited to get their hands on the game.
- THAN: How to Stealth Kill, Stun, and Crouch in Elden’s Ring
Like many other games, players will be able to get a lot of pre-order bonuses if they get the game before the release date. It includes a special gesture, as well as the game’s adventure guide. Although players have pre-booked the game to claim the bonus, many can’t figure out how they can get the bonus. Here’s how to get the adventure guide on Steam PC, PlayStation Store, and Xbox Store.
Instructions on how to download Elden Ring Adventure Guide on Steam, Playstation, Xbox
On PC Steam
- Open and log in to Steam
- Make sure you have Elden Ring purchased on your account
- Right click on Elden Ring and select Properties
- In the DLC you will find all the downloadable content for the game.
- Click on the Adventure Guide to access the Adventure Guide
- You need to first open the PlayStation Store and then click on your Avatar to initiate the redemption process.
- Click Redeem Code to add the adventure guide to your library.
- You need to enter the pre-order code you received when you purchased the game. Once imported, click Change.
- The Elden Ring Adventure guides and other bonuses will be added to your library.
- First, you need to open the Xbox Store by clicking the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to Redeem Codes to redeem adventure guides and other pre-order rewards into your library.
- Now you need to enter the pre-order code you received when you purchased the game. Click Redeem after entering the code.
- You will find out Elden Ring Adventure guides and other pre-order bonuses in your library.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/how-to-get-elden-ring-adventure-guide-on-steam-playstation-xbox/ Instructions on how to download Elden Ring Adventure Guide on Steam, Playstation, Xbox