Infocar Info – Features of ELM OBD2 Diagnostic MOD:
6.0 and up
April 13, 2022
Cars & Vehicles
About Infocar – ELM OBD2 Diagnostics
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Infocar APK/MOD file – OBD2 ELM Diagnostic?
Infocar – ELM OBD2 Diagnostics (MOD, Premium Cracked) ● Vehicle Diagnostics
• Check for any faults on the vehicle such as ignition system, exhaust system, electronic circuits, etc.
• Error codes are divided into 3 levels to help users understand.
• Find more details about the error code from the description and use the search function.
• Error codes stored in the ECU can be cleared using the clear function.
● Driving style
• Infocar algorithm analyzes your driving record.
• Check your safe driving / economical driving scores.
• Test your driving style by consulting statistical charts and driving records.
• Check your scores and records for any period you want.
● Driving Profile
• Mileage, time, average speed, fuel economy, etc. are recorded for each trip.
• Check the time and location of warnings such as speeding, rapid acceleration, rapid deceleration, and sharp jumps on the map.
• Check driving records such as speed, RPM and accelerator by time/position via driving playback function.
• Download your driving log in spreadsheet format and check your driving record details.
● Real Time Dashboard
• You can check all the data you need while driving.
• Easily modify the screen to your liking.
• Check real-time fuel economy and check remaining fuel.
• Use the HUD to display important information while driving.
• When a dangerous situation occurs while driving, the warning function helps you to drive safely.
● Vehicle Management
• Information on consumables and recommended replacement intervals is provided.
• Check the replacement date of consumables calculated by the vehicle’s accumulated mileage.
• Organize your expenses by creating a balance sheet and checking them by item/date.
• Plan your spending with a balance sheet and consumable replacement cycle.
● OBD2 terminal compatibility
• The Infocar application can be used with generic terminals based on the standard international OBD2 Protocol. However, the Infocar application is developed for optimal use with the specified Infocar device and some functions are limited when using a third-party terminal.
※ Application Permissions and Operating System Tutorials
This service is only available on Android 6 (Marshmallow) and above.
[Optional Access Permissions]
– Location: Accessed to view driving records, search Bluetooth and show parking location.
– Storage: Accessed to download driving records.
– Draw on top of other apps: Accessed to enable floating button functionality.
– Microphone: Accessed to activate voice recording when using black box function.
– Camera: Accessed to record parking location and black box video.
– Support universal OBD2 terminals (However, when using third-party products, the use of some functions is limited.)
For system errors and other questions such as Bluetooth connection, terminal, vehicle registration, etc., please send an e-mail by going to Infocar’s ‘Settings’ – ‘Contact Developer’ ‘ for detailed feedback and app updates.
Release Notes 2022.04.13
1. Modify the diagnostic history design
2. Add monitoring standard data
3. Added permission Stop battery usage optimization
4. Other bugs and layout fixes
Infocar – OBD2 ELM Diagnostic Cars and Vehicles Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Infocar – OBD2 ELM Diagnostic on Android phone or tablet?
Download Infocar – OBD2 ELM Diagnostic APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (mureung.obdproject)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK