Referred through an ind partner? You’re in the right place! ind is currently only available through select partners.
ind is a smart bank for independents. Bank on the go, save on taxes, and track expenses — all in one app.¹
Whether you’re a freelancer, a freelancer, an independent contractor or working for a subcontract, ind is designed for you. ind is an FDIC-insured account² with debit card³ and a mobile banking app built for independents. Smarter bankroll, save taxes, and maximize expense deductions — all in one account, right in your pocket. There is no registration fee. There is no monthly service fee. No overdraft fees. No minimum balance required.
TAXES, BE SIMPLE
Income tax is not automatically withheld for most 1099 workers. ind is here to help you be better prepared when tax deadlines come.
EVERYTHING IN ONE ACCOUNT.
ind is a single account that allows you to visualize your balance as two categories — Agree to Spend and Save Taxes.⁴
GET PERSONAL TAX SAVING TARGET.
Tell us about your income and we’ll calculate an estimate of how much you should save to cover your federal and state taxes.⁴
SAVE TAXES, AUTOMATICALLY.
Set up direct deposit to start funding your personal account. When you are paid, ind can assign a percentage of each deposit to Tax Savings.⁴
ACCESS ALL YOUR MONEY, ANYTIME.
Amounts reflected in Tax Savings are available at any time. If you dip in, the indicator will warn you and increase the percentage you specify in the progress.
Use your personal debit card for purchases — work or personal. Categorize deductible expenses as soon as you swipe.
AUTOMATIC SAVE TAX
Set up assigning a percentage of each deposit to help you reach your Tax Savings Goal.⁴
Capture and upload receipts directly to ind.
NO MONTHLY FEES
There are no monthly service fees, no minimum balance requirements, and no overdraft fees.
Rely on metrics to get tax payment reminders, smart tips, and real-time notifications.
BANK OF FAITH
All personal accounts are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
SUPPORTED BY PNC BANK
Free withdrawals at over 18,000 ATMs in the PNC network. Cash deposit at retail points nationwide.⁵
1. A supported mobile device is required to use this mobile application. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
2. ind is prepaid account. Your funds will be held at PNC Bank, National Association and eligible for FDIC insurance, subject to FDIC insurance limits.
3. Ind prepaid debit card is issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
4. The ind Tax Savings Goal feature is not a substitute for personal tax planning or for legal, financial or tax advice. This feature is intended only as a tool to provide a basic sense of your potential tax savings needs. Because people won’t know everything about your finances or personal situation, your Tax Savings Goal may be more or less than your actual tax liability. Tax Savings Goals do not take into account local taxes. Using funds designated as Tax Savings for other expenses may leave too little money to pay your taxes.
5. Cardholders can withdraw cash at any ATM. Cash deposit locations are limited to PNC ATMS; and a Visa® ReadyLink merchant (for Visa cardholders) or a Mastercard® rePower merchant (for Mastercard cardholders); The seller may charge a fee for this service.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Services Association and is used under license.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
ind is a registered trademark of numo llc, a subsidiary of PNC Financial Services Corporation, Inc.
PNC and PNC Bank are registered trademarks of PNC Financial Services Corporation, Inc.
© 2021 PNC Financial Services Corporation, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member of the FDIC.
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/indi-smart-banking-for-independent-workers/com.indibanking/