In Unsurprising News, Adele will take her place in the Pantheon of residential Las Vegas
Britney Spears. Liberace. Celine Dion. Sinatra. Diana Ross. J.Lo.
Adele is set to replace her among the greats with a residency in Las Vegas starting in the new year. Are you shocked? Surprise? Has there ever been more attacks for such a thing?
Weekend with Adele will live at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace every Friday and Saturday night from January 21 to April 16, 2022. Between her albums 19, 21, 25, and finally this year 30, there are enough ballads to keep the Las Vegas desert in tears until she releases, saying, 50.
Not that Adele will need much help landing ticket buyers, but consider this: The show could make for a great divorce ride on the moon. She’s very good at expressing heartbreak in the little F song, and the previous album is the most emotional to date, as it’s about, in her own words, “Divorce, honey, divorce.” I can see it! All those pandemic divorces are finally over, and the group board the plane to heal with Adele and champagne. Call it now! Divorce Moons in Las Vegas! It would be a thing!
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Architect Zaha Hadid’s Rising Dreams in the desert
– Collector or Thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collection
– Princess Charlene’s Medical Saga Has become more complicated
– 47 Best Early Amazons Black Friday 2021 Deals to Shop Now
– Iman on Life with David Bowie and A Celebration of Her Love in Perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unsolicited Mess” and Asphyxiation by Girlboss Anachronisms
– Good Newsletter exit strategy It’s hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates End of conservation responsibility
– 44 items to shop for prepare for Gucci house
– From the Repository: L’Affaire Kardashian
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
Source link In Unsurprising News, Adele will take her place in the Pantheon of residential Las Vegas