Illinois State vs Missouri State: How to watch, fixtures, live stream info, match times, TV channels
Missouri State @ Illinois State
Current record: Missouri State 4-2; State of Illinois 3-4
What to know
The Illinois Redbird has not won a showdown with the Missouri State Bear since February 27, 2019, but they will seek to end the drought Wednesday. Illinois State and MSU will go head-to-head in a battle in the Missouri Valley at 8 p.m. ET at Redbird Arena. Both teams enter the game bolstered by victories in their previous matches.
The Redbirds beat Purdue NW Peregrines 81-71 on Saturday.
As for MSU, they must be even more grateful after the game against the George Washington Colonials last Wednesday. MSU had enough points to win and then some points against George Washington, 72-54. Front Gaige Prim and protect Jaylen Minnett was one of the main players for the Bears as the first had 20 points along with nine rebounds and three blocks and the latter had 16 points.
The state of Illinois is expected to lose this number followed by 6.5. True fans may be the only ones betting on them, currently 1-4-1 ATS, to cover the spread.
The wins brought the Redbirds up to 3-4 and MSU to 4-2. Two offensive stats to keep in mind while watching: Illinois State entered the game with an average of 83.3 points per game, ranking 27th in college basketball. The Bears showed off some offensive firepower of their own as they entered the game with the 26th-highest goal percentage in college basketball at 49.30%.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Redbird Arena – Normal, Illinois
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
Bears is the most favorite opponent 6.5 points compared to Redbirds, according to the latest information college basketball odds.
Bookmakers have taken a liking to this line for this game, as the game opened with the Bears favorite 7.5.
Top / Bottom: -109
See college basketball selection for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Illinois State and Missouri State both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- February 7, 2021 – Missouri State 72 vs Illinois State 62
- February 6, 2021 – Missouri State 74 vs Illinois State 67
- February 5, 2020 – Missouri State 80 vs Illinois State 60
- January 7, 2020 – Missouri State 67 vs Illinois State 63
- February 27, 2019 – Illinois State 65 vs Missouri State 57
- February 10, 2019 – Missouri State 66 vs Illinois State 65
- January 30, 2018 – Illinois State 76 vs Missouri State 60
- January 7, 2018 – Illinois State 72 vs. Missouri State 68
- February 15, 2017 – Illinois State 67 vs Missouri State 66
- January 4, 2017 – Illinois State 74 vs Missouri State 71
- January 30, 2016 – Missouri State 84 vs Illinois State 81
- December 30, 2015 – Illinois State 74 vs Missouri State 61
Injury Reporting for the State of Illinois
No injury information
Injury Reporting for the State of Missouri
- Demarcus Sharp: Deciding Game Time (Legs)
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/illinois-state-vs-missouri-state-how-to-watch-schedule-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26766180/ Illinois State vs Missouri State: How to watch, fixtures, live stream info, match times, TV channels