Today, Crytek released a brand new update for Hunt Showdown fixed some issues caused by the latest major update. Watch Hunt Showdown update patch notes 22.214.171.124.
Last week, Hunt Showdown players received the 1.7 update, which added a lot of new things to the game and fixed dozens of issues. New Traits, New Weapons, New Features, and Reconnects are the highlights of the update.
That being said, the update caused some other issues and bugs in the game, received small hotfix just a few hours before. With this new update, you’ll get rid of Invincible Hunters and news feed bugs and some other UI issues.
Hunt Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that made Hunters invincible and undefeatable.
- Fixed a bug that caused the news feed to appear on the screen after each game session.
- Fixed an issue where navigation with the arrow keys or the D-pad might not work as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemy hunters to be marked in the Dark after disconnecting from the quest
- Fixed a bug that caused some UI elements to appear behind player profiles on post-match screens.
- Fixed a bug that caused Vetterli High Velocity ammo to have the wrong image in the weapon book.
- Fixed some possible crashes when banishing a boss while one of your party members was killed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in defeated players getting their full HP back when the banishment was executed.
Hunt Showdown Now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/hunt-showdown-update-1-7-0-1-patch-notes-for-november-23/ Hunt Showdown 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes Update for November 23