Detroit @ Portland
Current record: Detroit 4-16; Portland 10-11
What to know
After three games on the road, the Portland Trail Blazers are heading home. They’ll take on the Detroit Pistons at 10 p.m. ET Tuesday at the Moda Center in the Rose Quarter. Trail Blazers are trying to maintain their 9-game winning streak at home.
The Portland vs. Utah Jazz showdown on Monday began in contention at halftime, but Portland was completely 76-58 ahead in the second half. Portland found themselves the reluctant ones to receive a nasty 129-107 punch in the gut against Utah. One thing holding Portland back is the mediocrity of small forwards Nassir Little, who didn’t have his best game: he played for 26 minutes but picked up just seven points in a 3-to-10 shoot.
Meanwhile, it was a tough game, but Detroit had to settle for a 110-106 defeat to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. A silver lining for Pistons is a play of forward power Jerami Grant, who had 32 points along with six tables.
The Trail Blazers are the favorites in this game, with a 9.5-point win. To put it politely, those who stick with them against the disparity have guts, as the group has let down bettors in their past three games.
Portland is currently 10-11 while Detroit stands at 4-16. A few stats to keep in mind while watching: Portland allowed their opponents to shoot 47.70% off the floor on average, which is the second-highest percentage of shots allowed in the tournament. Detroit has had some troubles of its own as they can only block 40.60% of their shots, which is the lowest goal percentage in the league. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center at Rose Quarter – Portland, Oregon
- TV: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $6.00
Trail Blazers is the most favorite competitor with 9.5 points compared to Pistons, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers matched the betting community on this match, as the game opened with a spread of 9.5 points and was right there.
Top / Bottom: -111
Detroit has won 6 of its last 11 games against Portland.
- April 10, 2021 – Portland 118 vs Detroit 103
- March 31, 2021 – Portland 124 vs Detroit 101
- February 23, 2020 – Portland 107 vs Detroit 104
- March 30, 2019 – Detroit 99 vs Portland 90
- March 23, 2019 – Portland 117 vs Detroit 112
- March 17, 2018 – Portland 100 vs Detroit 87
- February 5, 2018 – Detroit 111 vs Portland 91
- February 28, 2017 – Detroit 120 vs Portland 113
- January 8, 2017 – Detroit 125 vs Portland 124
- March 6, 2016 – Detroit 123 vs Portland 103
- November 8, 2015 – Detroit 120 vs Portland 103
Source link How to watch Trail Blazers vs. Pistons: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time