The PUBG Cell Professional League (PMPL) Brazil season two will occur from Sept. 7 to 30. Twenty groups are competing for a share of the $150,000 prize pool and spots to the PUBG Cell World Championship (PMGC) 2021 and the Americas championship.
The PMPL has been cut up into the league stage and the finals. After the league, the finals will probably be held between Oct. 1 and three. The staff with probably the most factors throughout each seasons of the PMPL Brazil in 2021 will characterize the nation on the PMGC 2021.
In addition to this, the highest 5 groups will qualify for the PMPL Americas championship season two, per Liquipedia, the place extra spots to the PMGC will probably be up for grabs.
The league will occur throughout three weeks. Every week has been divided into the weekdays’ play and the Tremendous Weekend.
- The 20 groups have been cut up into 5 teams of 4 groups every for the weekdays’ play. They are going to be competing in a round-robin on every Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Every staff will play eight matches with the highest 16 making it to that week’s Tremendous Weekend.
- The weekdays’ rankings are reset each week.
- The Tremendous Weekends are the principle competitors within the PMPL as they are going to decide the groups that advance to the finals.
- They’ll occur from Friday to Sunday of every week.
- The 16 groups with probably the most factors from the three Tremendous Weekends will advance to the finals.
- The finals will occur from Oct. 1 to three. The 16 groups will play a set variety of matches to crown a champion.
Groups and Teams
- B4 Esports
- Black Dragons Esports
- Rise Esports
- Vivo Keyd
- Flamengo Esports
- INTZ Esports
- Group Strong
- A7 Esports
- Floor Zero Mercenaries
- Storm Gaming
- Dreamy Group
- Honored Souls
- Affect Rage
- RED Canids
- SS Esports
- Santos Esports
- Fast Revenge
- Inco Gaming
https://dotesports.com/news/how-to-watch-the-pmpl-brazil-season-2-format-teams-and-more | Tips on how to watch the PMPL Brazil season 2: Format, groups, and extra