Through 2 parts
Those hoping the Detroit Pistons upset the Sacramento Kings may want to start looking elsewhere for things to brighten their day. Sacramento is in control 68-44 against the Pistons.
The kings have enjoyed the combination of tag team with point guard De’Aaron Fox and shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton. The first has 14 points and four assists, along with five rebounds and three steals, while the second has 11 points and eight assists. Detroit has relied on the performance of the small striker Saddiq Bey, who has 17 points and three assists along with three boards.
Sacramento’s lead is their biggest hit this year as they head into the third quarter.
Sacramento @ Detroit
Current record: Sacramento 5-8; Detroit 3-9
What to know
The Sacramento Kings will hit the road for their third game in a row when they arrive at Little Caesars Arena at 7 p.m. ET Monday. The Detroit Pistons will step in after a win while the Kings will stumble after a defeat.
It was close but no cigar for Sacramento as they fell 105-103 against the Oklahoma City Thunder last Friday. Sacramento took a 62-48 lead late in the first half but couldn’t keep the lead. Despite the loss, they put on a solid performance off center Richaun Holmes, who posted a brace with 16 points and 15 rebounds along with four blocks.
Meanwhile, the Pistons did not have too much space in the game against the Toronto Raptors on Saturday, but they still walked away with a 127-121 victory. Detroit won thanks to the support of several key players, and that is strength going forward Jerami Grant at the front get 24 points and five assists along with five boards.
Sacramento is the favorite team in this game, with a 4-point difference in victory. They have lost to bettors playing odds on their previous four games, so buyers beware.
Sacramento is now 5-8 while Detroit sits at 3-9. The Pistons are 0-2 after winning this year, and The Kings are 2-5 after losing.
How to watch
- When: Monday at 7pm ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, Michigan
- TV: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $10.00
The Kings are a 4-point favorite against the Pistons, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the game opened with the King favorite 4.5 points.
Top / Bottom: -110
Sacramento have won seven of their last 12 games against Detroit.
- April 8, 2021 – Detroit 113 vs Sacramento 101
- February 26, 2021 – Sacramento 110 vs Detroit 107
- March 1, 2020 – Sacramento 106 vs Detroit 100
- January 22, 2020 – Detroit 127 vs Sacramento 106
- January 19, 2019 – Sacramento 103 vs Detroit 101
- January 10, 2019 – Sacramento 112 vs Detroit 102
- March 19, 2018 – Detroit 106 vs Sacramento 90
- November 4, 2017 – Detroit 108 vs Sacramento 99
- January 23, 2017 – Sacramento 109 vs Detroit 104
- January 10, 2017 – Sacramento 100 vs Detroit 94
- March 18, 2016 – Detroit 115 vs Sacramento 108
- November 11, 2015 – Sacramento 101 vs Detroit 92
Injury Report for Detroit
- Isaiah Livers: Game-Decision Time (Legs)
- Chris Smith: Out (Knee)
- Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
Injury Reporting for Sacramento
No injury information
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-pistons-vs-kings-tv-channel-nba-live-stream-info-start-time-26739686/ | How to watch the Pistons vs. Kings: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time