Over 1 quarter
The New York Knicks are flexing their muscles against the Los Angeles Lakers, showing why they are prioritized to win all the way. The Knicks are in control with a score of 38-23 against Los Angeles. So far, New York’s offense has come from several players.
Los Angeles @ New York
Current record: Los Angeles 9-9; New York 9-8
What to know
The Los Angeles Lakers will hit the road for their fourth straight game as they head to Madison Square Garden at 7:30 p.m. ET Tuesday. They will come in after a win while the New York Knicks will stumble after a defeat.
Los Angeles didn’t have too many vacancies against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday, but they still walked away with a 121-116 win. The win came on the back of a strong post-Q3 breakout to top the 99-84 deficit. Power forward Anthony Davis continued his crazy stat routine, posting a brace with 30 points and ten rebounds along with six assists.
Meanwhile, the Knicks were within a striking distance but were unable to close the gap on Sunday when they fell 109-103 to the Chicago Bulls. The losing side is driven by forward power Julius Randle, who dropped a double-double with 34 points and ten pounds.
Los Angeles is expected to lose this next by 6. They have lost to spread bettors in the past two games, so buyers beware.
Los Angeles is currently 9-9 while New York is 9-8. Some defensive numbers to note before the game starts: Los Angeles is second in the league in points allowed per game, with an average of 113.4. The Knicks’ defense has more to brag about, as they are holding back their opponents with an on-field goal percentage of 42.90%, ranking third in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:30pm ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden – New York, New York
- TV: TNT
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $275.00
The Knicks are a solid 6-point opponent against the Lakers, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The line has drifted slightly towards the Knicks, as the game opens with the Knicks being a 3.5-point favourite.
Top / Bottom: -110
New York have won seven of their last 12 games against Los Angeles.
- May 11, 2021 – Los Angeles 101 vs New York 99
- April 12, 2021 – New York 111 vs Los Angeles 96
- January 22, 2020 – Los Angeles 100 vs New York 92
- January 7, 2020 – Los Angeles 117 vs New York 87
- March 17, 2019 – New York 124 vs Los Angeles 123
- January 4, 2019 – New York 119 vs Los Angeles 112
- January 21, 2018 – Los Angeles 127 vs New York 107
- December 12, 2017 – New York 113 vs Los Angeles 109
- February 6, 2017 – Los Angeles 121 vs New York 107
- December 11, 2016 – New York 118 vs Los Angeles 112
- March 13, 2016 – New York 90 vs Los Angeles 87
- November 8, 2015 – New York 99 vs Los Angeles 95
New York Injury Report
- Derrick Rose: Ra (Ankle)
- Taj Gibson: Ra (groin)
- Mitchell Robinson: Out (Concussion)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Anthony Davis: Game Time Decision (Illness)
- Austin Reaves: Out (Hamstring)
- Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
- Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-knicks-vs-lakers-tv-channel-nba-live-stream-info-start-time-26739814/ How to watch the Knicks vs. Lakers: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time