EMEA’s VCT Final Likelihood Qualifier provides one final likelihood for groups from Europe, Turkey, CIS, and MENA to safe a slot on the first official VALORANT world championship in Berlin in December.
From Oct. 10 to 17, eight groups, together with G2 Esports, SuperMassive Blaze, and Crew Liquid will compete in a double-elimination bracket for the consideration to current their area on the end-of-year occasion.
One of many eight collaborating groups will be a part of Gambit, who received Masters Berlin in September, and Acend and Fnatic, who maintain the second and third spots on the circuit level leaderboard.
Right here’s learn how to watch the EMEA LCQ.
- G2 Esports
- Crew Liquid
- Guild Esports
- SuperMassive Blaze
- Oxygen Esports
- One Breath Gaming
- Anubis Gaming
The Final Likelihood Qualifier will happen from Oct. 10 to 17. Just like the EMEA Challengers Playoffs, it will likely be held on-line.
- Sunday, Oct. 10 at 9am CT: Higher bracket spherical one
- Monday, Oct. 11 at 9am CT: Higher bracket spherical one
- Tuesday, Oct. 12 at 9am CT: Decrease bracket spherical one
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 9am CT: Higher bracket spherical two
- Friday, Oct. 15 at 9am CT: Decrease bracket spherical two
- Saturday, Oct. 16 at 9am CT: Higher bracket last, decrease bracket last, and third place decider
- Sunday, Oct. 17 at 9am CT: Grand last
The place to look at
You may watch the occasion on VALORANT’s official Twitch channel on Oct. 10, 11, 15, and 16, and the sport’s secondary channel on Oct. 12, 13, and 17. It would even be streamed on YouTube and, as at all times, will embrace a collection of watch events with in style content material creators.
https://dotesports.com/valorant/information/how-to-watch-the-emea-vct-last-chance-qualifier | Tips on how to watch the EMEA VCT Final Likelihood Qualifier