By way of 2 Quarters
The Portland Path Blazers sometimes have all of the solutions at residence, however the Phoenix Suns are posing a troublesome drawback. Phoenix is approach out in entrance at halftime with a 62-48 lead over the Path Blazers.
The highest scorer for Phoenix has been energy ahead Frank Kaminsky (18 factors). One factor to maintain an eye fixed out for is JaVale McGee’s foul state of affairs as he at present sits at three.
Portland has loved the tag-team mixture of level guard Damian Lillard and small ahead Nassir Little. The previous has 13 factors and 4 assists along with 4 rebounds, whereas the latter has eight factors together with three boards.
If the sport had been over now, this is able to be Phoenix’s greatest margin of victory but this 12 months.
Portland @ Phoenix
Present Data: Portland 5-6; Phoenix 6-3
What to Know
The Portland Path Blazers might need drained legs after a matchup yesterday as they head on the street in opposition to the Phoenix Suns at 9 p.m. ET Nov. 10 at Footprint Middle. Phoenix ought to nonetheless be feeling good after a win, whereas the Path Blazers shall be trying to get again within the win column.
Portland got here up brief in opposition to the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday, falling 117-109. Regardless of their loss, Portland acquired to see a number of of their gamers rise to the problem and make noteworthy performs. capturing guard Norman Powell, who shot 5-for-6 from past the arc and completed with 23 factors, was the most effective amongst equals.
In the meantime, even when it wasn’t a dominant efficiency, Phoenix beat the Sacramento Kings 109-104 on Monday. The squad ran away with 67 factors within the first half and largely simply sat on these within the second to choose up the victory. Phoenix can attribute a lot of their success to level guard Cameron Payne, who had 24 factors, and small ahead Mikal Bridges, who had 16 factors.
The Path Blazers are anticipated to lose this subsequent one by 5. The sensible bettors have been those to maintain their cash on Portland’s opponents each time they hit the street.
Every little thing went Portland’s approach in opposition to the Suns within the groups’ earlier assembly final month as they made off with a 134-105 victory. Will Portland repeat their success, or does Phoenix have a greater recreation plan this time round? We’ll discover out quickly sufficient.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- The place: Footprint Middle — Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports activities – Arizona
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Strive totally free. Regional restrictions could apply.)
- Observe: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Price: $23.00
The Suns are a 5-point favourite in opposition to the Path Blazers, in accordance with the most recent NBA odds.
Bettors have moved in opposition to the Suns barely, as the sport opened with the Suns as a 6.5-point favourite.
Collection Historical past
Portland have gained 14 out of their final 22 video games in opposition to Phoenix.
- Oct 23, 2021 – Portland 134 vs. Phoenix 105
- Might 13, 2021 – Phoenix 118 vs. Portland 117
- Mar 11, 2021 – Phoenix 127 vs. Portland 121
- Feb 22, 2021 – Phoenix 132 vs. Portland 100
- Mar 10, 2020 – Portland 121 vs. Phoenix 105
- Mar 06, 2020 – Phoenix 127 vs. Portland 117
- Dec 30, 2019 – Phoenix 122 vs. Portland 116
- Dec 16, 2019 – Portland 111 vs. Phoenix 110
- Mar 09, 2019 – Portland 127 vs. Phoenix 120
- Jan 24, 2019 – Portland 120 vs. Phoenix 106
- Dec 06, 2018 – Portland 108 vs. Phoenix 86
- Feb 24, 2018 – Portland 106 vs. Phoenix 104
- Jan 16, 2018 – Portland 118 vs. Phoenix 111
- Oct 28, 2017 – Portland 114 vs. Phoenix 107
- Oct 18, 2017 – Portland 124 vs. Phoenix 76
- Apr 01, 2017 – Portland 130 vs. Phoenix 117
- Mar 12, 2017 – Portland 110 vs. Phoenix 101
- Nov 08, 2016 – Portland 124 vs. Phoenix 121
- Nov 02, 2016 – Phoenix 118 vs. Portland 115
- Dec 11, 2015 – Portland 106 vs. Phoenix 96
- Oct 31, 2015 – Phoenix 101 vs. Portland 90
- Oct 30, 2015 – Phoenix 110 vs. Portland 92
Damage Report for Phoenix
- Landry Shamet: Out (Foot)
- Deandre Ayton: Out (Decrease Leg)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
Damage Report for Portland
No Damage Info
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/information/how-to-watch-suns-vs-trail-blazers-tv-channel-nba-live-stream-info-start-time-26739622/ | Find out how to watch Suns vs. Path Blazers: TV channel, NBA reside stream data, begin time