How to watch Pelicans vs. Mavericks: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time
Through 3 parts
Only a quarter to go between the Dallas Mavericks and the victory they are favored to have tonight. Three quarters in and their attack were actually able to impose their will, overwhelming the New Orleans Pelicans 104-75.
Dallas was led by the point guard Luka Doncic, who has so far dropped a brace with 28 points and 14 dimes along with four rebounds. This is the third game in a row where Doncic has at least 10 assists.
Small progress Brandon Ingram has taken the lead so far for New Orleans, when he has 29 points. Those points put Ingram close to his season-high of 31.
If the competition were to end now, it would be the Mavericks’ biggest win of the year.
Dallas @ New Orleans
Current record: Dallas 10-9; New Orleans 6-17
What to know
The Dallas Mavericks have enjoyed comfort at home their last two games, but now they have to hit the streets. The Dallas and New Orleans Pelicans will go head-to-head in the Southwest Division battle at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Smoothie King Center. New Orleans should still be high after the victory, while the Mavericks will find a way to the right of the ship.
The game between the Dallas and Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday was not very close, as Dallas lost with a score of 114-96. Dallas fell 87-65 at the end of the third quarter, too much to recover. Guard Tim Hardaway Jr. not a difference-maker for Dallas; Hardaway Jr finished with just six points in a 3-to-10 shootout in 26 minutes on the field.
Meanwhile, while not a landslide match, Monday’s showdown between the Pelicans and the Los Angeles Clippers was still a pretty decisive one as New Orleans finished with a 123-104 win over the Los Angeles Clippers. Street. center Jonas Valanciunas continued the crazy stat drop routine, shot 7 to 8 from downtown and finished in a double double with 39 points and 15 rebounds. That makes it 4 games in a row where Valanciunas has at least 10 rebounds. Valanciunas’ points are the most he has in the whole season.
Dallas is the favorite in this game, with an expected win rate of 3.5 points. Now may not be the best time to put Dallas against the spread as they have let bettors down for the past two games in a row.
Dallas is currently 10-9 while the Pelicans sit at 6-17. Two numbers to note before starting: The Mavericks have allowed their opponents to shoot an average of 47.40% off the ground, which is the second-highest shot rate allowed in the tournament. New Orleans have had some troubles of their own as they were only able to save 42.90% of their shots, which is the fourth-lowest goal percentage in the league. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: Bally Sports – New Orleans
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $11.67
The Mavericks are the favorite 3.5 points against the Pelicans, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opened with a 3.5 point spread and was right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA pick for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Dallas have won 13 of their last 24 games against New Orleans.
- November 8, 2021 – Dallas 108 vs New Orleans 92
- May 12, 2021 – Dallas 125 vs New Orleans 107
- March 27, 2021 – New Orleans 112 vs Dallas 103
- February 12, 2021 – Dallas 143 vs New Orleans 130
- March 4, 2020 – Dallas 127 vs New Orleans 123
- December 7, 2019 – Dallas 130 vs New Orleans 84
- December 3, 2019 – Dallas 118 vs New Orleans 97
- October 25, 2019 – Dallas 123 vs New Orleans 116
- March 18, 2019 – New Orleans 129 vs Dallas 125
- December 28, 2018 – New Orleans 114 vs Dallas 112
- December 26, 2018 – Dallas 122 vs. New Orleans 119
- December 5, 2018 – New Orleans 132 vs Dallas 106
- March 20, 2018 – New Orleans 115 vs Dallas 105
- March 4, 2018 – New Orleans 126 vs Dallas 109
- December 29, 2017 – Dallas 128 vs New Orleans 120
- November 3, 2017 – New Orleans 99 vs Dallas 94
- March 29, 2017 – New Orleans 121 vs Dallas 118
- February 25, 2017 – Dallas 96 vs New Orleans 83
- December 26, 2016 – New Orleans 111 vs Dallas 104
- November 27, 2016 – Dallas 91 vs New Orleans 81
- January 6, 2016 – Dallas 100 vs New Orleans 91
- January 2, 2016 – New Orleans 105 vs Dallas 98
- November 10, 2015 – New Orleans 120 vs Dallas 105
- November 7, 2015 – Dallas 107 vs New Orleans 98
Injury Report for New Orleans
- Josh Hart: Deciding Game Time (Knee)
- Zion Williamson: Ra (Legs)
- Daulton Hommes: Out (Leg)
Injury Report for Dallas
- Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Sickness)
- Frank Ntilikina: Ra (Celestial)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-pelicans-vs-mavericks-tv-channel-nba-live-stream-info-start-time-26739934/ How to watch Pelicans vs. Mavericks: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time