He is 38 years previous, hasn’t gained a combat since 2011 and spent the vast majority of the final 5 years partying in Las Vegas however none of that issues — Nick Diaz is again!
Certain, there are different fights on UFC 266. Featherweight champfaces off towards jiu jitsu savant Brian Ortega and we get one other likelihood to see the unbeatable Valentina Shevchenko carry out — however you possibly can assure all eyes will likely be on Nick Diaz this weekend as he makes his lengthy awaited return to the octagon.
Nick Diaz hasn’t competed since preventing Anderson Silva at UFC 183 in 2015. Within the time since, his brothercarved out his personal legend, defeating Conor McGregor and turning into certainly one of MMA’s greatest stars within the course of. However Nick Diaz was traditionally the extra well-known of the 2. His comeback is big information.
And the matchmaking for his return is elegant. At UFC 266, Nick Diaz is preventing fellow legend Robbie Lawler.
This one’s an extended awaited rematch. Diaz and Lawler fought within the UFC all the best way again in 2004 and the combat was unimaginable. Given each fighters are a lot older, and much from their prime, that is good timing for an ideal combat.
You’ll be able to watch their first combat beneath.
Who wins this time round? It is a coin toss actually. No-one is aware of what sort of form Nick Diaz is in, however Lawler has struggled as of late. My intestine is telling me Lawler is the secure guess right here, since he is improved massively for the reason that first combat and has been way more lively within the final decade. We don’t know what Nick Diaz is exhibiting up although and that is what makes this combat so thrilling.
UFC 266 Begin time
The UFC 266 predominant card begins at 10 p.m EDT (7 p.m. PDT) however listed below are all the main points from a number of timezones.
- The primary card begins Sept 25, 10 p.m. EDT (7 p.m. PDT).
- The prelims begin Sept 25, 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PDT).
- The early prelims begin Sept 25, 6.00 p.m. EDT (3.15 p.m. PDT).
- The primary card begins Sept 26, 3 a.m. BST.
- The prelims begin Sept 26, 1 a.m. BST.
- The early prelims begin Sept 25, 11.00 p.m. BST.
- The primary card begins Sept 26, 12 midday AEST.
- The prelims begin Sept 26, 10 a.m. AEST.
- The early prelims begin Sept 26, 8.00 a.m. AEST.
Methods to watch UFC 266
The UFC now has a partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the enlargement of the game of MMA, however dangerous information for client alternative. Particularly in the event you’re one of many UFC followers who wish to watch UFC within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know the best way to watch UFC 266, you will solely discover the combat night time on PPV by ESPN Plus. The associated fee construction is a bit complicated, however listed below are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, based on ESPN’s site:
- Present yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can order the upcoming UFC fight for $70.
- Present month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will have the ability to both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the flexibility to look at the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should buy a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. It is a respectable deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one 12 months, on the value of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do the entire above on the hyperlink beneath.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 266 exclusively through BT Sport. There are extra choices in the event you stay in Australia. You’ll be able to watch UFC 266 by Most important Occasion on Foxtel. You may as well watch on the UFC website or using its app. You’ll be able to even order using your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app in your Xbox.
UFC 266 combat card
Most important card
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Brian Ortega
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- Jessica Andrade vs. Cynthia Calvillo
- Marlon Moraes vs. Merab Dvalishlivi
- Dan Hooker vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
- Manon Fiorot vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- Karl Roberson vs. Nick Maximov
- Matthew Semelsberger vs. Martin Sano
https://www.cnet.com/information/how-to-watch-or-stream-ufc-266-start-times-the-return-of-nick-diaz-and-full-fight-card/#ftag=CADf328eec | Methods to watch or stream UFC 266: Begin occasions, the return of Nick Diaz and full combat card