This article was written in collaboration with MOONTON.
The biggest e-sports event in the history of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) is almost here. From December 6 to 19, the top 16 teams from around the world will lock horns for the world championship title and part of the $800,000 prize pool.
The offline event will take place at Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Center Singapore. The final three days of the tournament, from December 17 to 19, will take place in front of a live audience and tickets for the tournament are already sold out.
A North American team will also compete in the M3. BTK, the team that won the North American regional qualifiers, will bring world championship hopes to the region. While they have been dominating the country, this will be the first time that BTK is going up against teams from around the world.
Here are the details you need to know about the M3 World Championship.
The M3 World Championship will take place over two stages: the group stage, followed by the knockout round.
Group stage (December 6-9)
- 16 teams were divided into four groups of four teams each.
- They will compete in a round robin format.
- No team was eliminated in the group stage. Its ranking will only be used to decide the seeds for the knockout round.
- International Blacklist (Philippines)
- Red Canids Kalunga (Brazil)
- Malvinas Gaming (Peru)
- Bedel (Turkey)
- Onic Esports (Indonesia)
- Onic Philippines (Philippines)
- Todak (Malaysia)
- Vivo Keyd (Brazil)
- Evos Esports (Singapore)
- SeeYouSoon (Cambodia)
- Na’Vi (CIS)
- BTK (USA)
- Team SMG (Malaysia)
- RRQ (Indonesia)
- GX Squad (Middle East)
- RSG (Singapore)
Qualifiers (December 11 to 19)
- The knockout round will feature the knockout match twice.
- The top teams of each group will advance to the upper bracket, while the bottom two teams will start from the lower bracket.
- Group A matches: December 6, Monday (12 a.m. CT onwards)
- Group B matches: December 7, Tuesday (12 a.m. CT onward)
- Group C matches: December 8, Wednesday (12 a.m. CT onwards)
- Group D matches: December 9, Thursday (12 a.m. CT onward)
- The knockout round will take place from December 11 to 19. The remaining two teams will compete in the aggregate final from 3 a.m. CT on December 19 (Sunday) to win the world championship.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang available for free on Android and iOS. You can download it here.
Source link How to watch Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s M3 World Championship