How to watch Kings vs. Lakers: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Tuesday
Over 1 quarter
The Kings of Sacramento fell face down in front of the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday, but the memory of that harsh loss seems unlikely to hold them back today. The Kings took a quick 30-22 lead against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Sacramento has relied on the performance of forward power Chimezie Metu, who has six points beyond five pounds and three steals. Los Angeles enjoys the power of tag-team synergy Anthony Davis and center Dwight Howard. The first has nine points along with two bounces, while the second has six points along with three bounces.
Los Angeles @ Sacramento
Current record: Los Angeles 11-11; Sacramento 8-13
What to know
The Los Angeles Lakers have enjoyed comfort at home their last two games, but now they have to hit the streets. Los Angeles and the Sacramento Kings will go head-to-head in the Pacific Division battle at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday at the Golden 1 Center. If the game is anything like Sacramento’s 141-137 win from their previous encounter in November, the scorer will be really busy.
The Lakers took the lead in a horror game against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday, passing 110-106. Small striker of Los Angeles LeBron James did his thing and got 33 points and 9 assists in addition to 5 goals. LBJ’s night had three straight games where he scored at least 30 points.
Meanwhile, things couldn’t be worse for Sacramento as they lost 128-101 to the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. Sacramento was in a tough spot in the first half, with the score at 76-52. Top scorers for kings are shooting defenders Buddy Hield (14 points), small forward Terence Davis (13 points), King Louis (12 points), and protection points De’Aaron Fox (12 points).
Without any beaters, the Lakers are expected to win a tight contest. But bettors beware: they are only 3-10 spread apart when offered an offer.
Los Angeles’ win brings them up to 11-11 while Sacramento’s defeat drags them down to 8-13. A few defensive stats to watch out for: Los Angeles is third in the league in points allowed per game, averaging 114.1. Sacramento have experienced some struggles of their own as they stumble into competition with the fourth most allowed points per game in the league, with an average of 113.1. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, California
- TV: NBC Sports California
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $79.95
According to the latest news, the Lakers are a team that loves 1 light point against the Kings. NBA Odds.
Bettors went against the Lakers a bit, as the opening game against the Lakers was the 3.5-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Sacramento have won 13 of their last 23 games against Los Angeles.
- November 26, 2021 – Sacramento 141 vs Los Angeles 137
- April 30, 2021 – Sacramento 110 vs Los Angeles 106
- April 2, 2021 – Los Angeles 115 vs Sacramento 94
- March 3, 2021 – Sacramento 123 vs Los Angeles 120
- August 13, 2020 – Sacramento 136 vs Los Angeles 122
- February 1, 2020 – Los Angeles 129 vs Sacramento 113
- November 15, 2019 – Los Angeles 99 vs Sacramento 97
- March 24, 2019 – Los Angeles 111 vs Sacramento 106
- December 30, 2018 – Los Angeles 121 vs Sacramento 114
- December 27, 2018 – Sacramento 117 vs Los Angeles 116
- November 10, 2018 – Los Angeles 101 vs Sacramento 86
- April 1, 2018 – Sacramento 84 vs Los Angeles 83
- February 24, 2018 – Los Angeles 113 vs Sacramento 108
- January 9, 2018 – Los Angeles 99 vs Sacramento 86
- November 22, 2017 – Sacramento 113 vs Los Angeles 102
- April 7, 2017 – Los Angeles 98 vs Sacramento 94
- February 14, 2017 – Sacramento 97 vs Los Angeles 96
- December 12, 2016 – Sacramento 116 vs Los Angeles 92
- November 10, 2016 – Los Angeles 101 vs Sacramento 91
- March 15, 2016 – Sacramento 106 vs Los Angeles 98
- January 20, 2016 – Sacramento 112 vs Los Angeles 93
- January 7, 2016 – Sacramento 118 vs Los Angeles 115
- October 30, 2015 – Sacramento 132 vs Los Angeles 114
Injury Reporting for Sacramento
- Harrison Barnes: Ra (Legs)
- Maurice Harkless: Out (Knee)
- Marvin Bagley III: End (Sickness)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Anthony Davis: Deciding Game Time (Head of Department)
- Avery Bradley: Out (Thumb)
- LeBron James: Ra (Belly)
- Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
- Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-kings-vs-lakers-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-tuesdays-nba-game-26739922/ How to watch Kings vs. Lakers: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Tuesday