Over 1 quarter
The Atlanta Hawks are on the way but look no worse to wear. They took a quick 29-21 lead against the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Hawks enjoyed the tag-team combination of point guard Trae Young and center Clint Capela. The first has ten points and two assists, while the second has seven along with four bounces. Memphis has not had any standout offensive games so far with all players held to seven points or less.
Atlanta @ Memphis
Current record: Atlanta 10-9; Memphis 9-9
What to know
The Atlanta Hawks and Memphis Grizzlies have been competing against each other since November 2015 (6-6), but not for long. The Hawks will rematch on Friday and face Memphis at 8 p.m. ET on November 26 at FedExForum. The neutral point spread predicts a close for these two points.
Atlanta can’t say they have nothing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving week. They had enough points to win and then some against the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday, 124-106. Protection point Trae Young continued his crazy stats routine, posting a brace with 31 points and 11 assists along with seven boards.
As for the Grizzlies, it looks like they grabbed the smaller half collarbone at Thanksgiving dinner. On Wednesday, they lost to the Toronto Raptors at home by a decisive 126-113. A silver pad for Memphis is the point guard’s play Ja Morant, who had 23 points and 9 assists along with 6 rebounds.
Atlanta’s win lifted them to 10-9 while Memphis’ loss brought them down 9-9. Allowing an average of 115.50 points per game, Memphis has not been able to accurately assert himself in the defensive phase. We’ll see if they can patch the holes in their defense before the upcoming game.
How to watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum – Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports – Southeast
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $11.00
According to the latest news, the Grizzlies have 1 slight point compared to the Hawks. NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with odds of 1 point and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
Memphis and Atlanta both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- April 7, 2021 – Memphis 131 vs Atlanta 113
- December 26, 2020 – Atlanta 122 vs. Memphis 112
- March 7, 2020 – Memphis 118 vs Atlanta 101
- March 2, 2020 – Memphis 127 vs Atlanta 88
- March 13, 2019 – Atlanta 132 vs Memphis 111
- October 19, 2018 – Memphis 131 vs Atlanta 117
- February 6, 2018 – Atlanta 108 vs Memphis 82
- December 15, 2017 – Memphis 96 vs Atlanta 94
- March 16, 2017 – Memphis 103 vs Atlanta 91
- March 11, 2017 – Atlanta 107 vs Memphis 90
- March 12, 2016 – Atlanta 95 vs Memphis 83
- November 27, 2015 – Atlanta 116 vs Memphis 101
Report Injury to Memphis
- De’Anthony Melton: Deciding Game Time (Groin)
- Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Atlanta
- Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Role)
- De’Andre Hunter: Out (Wrist)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-grizzlies-vs-hawks-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-fridays-nba-game-26739858/ How to watch Grizzlies vs. Hawks: Live stream, TV channel, Friday NBA game start time