How to watch Grizzlies vs. Clippers: NBA Live Stream Info, TV Channels, Time, Match Odds
Through 3 parts
A win for the Memphis Grizzlies would push them past the .500 mark, and by three-quarters they have put themselves in a good position to make this happen. Three quarters in and their attack were really able to impose their will, dominating the Los Angeles Clippers 97-85.
Protection point Ja Morant has led so far for the Grizzlies, as he has 26 points and five assists along with five rebounds. Los Angeles was led by a small striker Paul George, who has so far shot 5 to 8 from the city center and scored 23 points, 4 assists and 5 goals.
Los Angeles took 80% of the time as they entered the 4th quarter of this season, so this looks like it’s just over
Los Angeles @ Memphis
Current record: Los Angeles 9-5; Memphis 7-7
What to know
The Memphis Grizzlies will meet the Los Angeles Clippers at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday at FedExForum after a few days off. Both teams are looking to continue the momentum from previous wins.
The sound you hear on Monday is the absolute hit the Grizzlies put on the Houston Rockets. The game only took place at the end of the third half, at which point Memphis had established a 105-71 advantage. It’s another big night for their point guards Ja Morant, who had 22 points and six assists along with six rebounds.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles overcame the San Antonio Spurs with points remaining on Tuesday, with a score of 106-92. Clippers’ little striker Paul George did his thing and got 34 points along with nine boards.
Overcoming any buzzer beaters, Memphis is expected to win a tight contest. They offered a spread of 11.5 points on Monday, so bettors might think that would lead to even more success than a lower spread.
Memphis is currently 7-7 while Los Angeles sits at 9-5. Some defensive stats to watch out for: The Grizzlies are facing the most games allowed per game in the league, with an average score of 113.5. The Clippers’ defense has more to brag about, as they are holding off their opponents with an on-field goal percentage of 42.60%, ranking third in the league.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum – Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports SoCal
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $6.00
According to the latest news, the Grizzlies have 1 slight point compared to the Clippers. NBA Odds.
The contours of this game have moved a bit since it opened, as it started with the Clippers as a 1-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA pick for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Los Angeles have won 14 of their last 22 games against Memphis.
- October 23, 2021 – Memphis 120 vs Los Angeles 114
- April 21, 2021 – Los Angeles 117 vs Memphis 105
- February 26, 2021 – Los Angeles 119 vs Memphis 99
- February 25, 2021 – Memphis 122 vs Los Angeles 94
- February 24, 2020 – Los Angeles 124 vs Memphis 97
- January 4, 2020 – Memphis 140 vs Los Angeles 114
- November 27, 2019 – Los Angeles 121 vs Memphis 119
- March 31, 2019 – Los Angeles 113 vs Memphis 96
- February 22, 2019 – Los Angeles 112 vs Memphis 106
- December 5, 2018 – Memphis 96 vs Los Angeles 86
- November 23, 2018 – Los Angeles 112 vs Memphis 107
- January 26, 2018 – Los Angeles 109 vs Memphis 100
- January 2, 2018 – Los Angeles 113 vs Memphis 105
- December 23, 2017 – Memphis 115 vs Los Angeles 112
- November 4, 2017 – Memphis 113 vs Los Angeles 104
- March 9, 2017 – Los Angeles 114 vs Memphis 98
- January 4, 2017 – Los Angeles 115 vs Memphis 106
- November 16, 2016 – Memphis 111 vs Los Angeles 107
- November 4, 2016 – Los Angeles 99 vs Memphis 88
- April 12, 2016 – Los Angeles 110 vs Memphis 84
- March 19, 2016 – Memphis 113 vs Los Angeles 102
- November 9, 2015 – Los Angeles 94 vs Memphis 92
Report Injury to Memphis
No injury information
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Nicolas Batum: Ra (Achilles)
- Marcus Morris: Out (Knee)
- Justise Winslow: Ra (Personal)
- Keon Johnson: Out (Ankle)
- Jason Preston: Ra (Legs)
- Kawhi Leonard: Ra (Knee)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-grizzlies-vs-clippers-nba-live-stream-info-tv-channel-time-game-odds-26739742/ How to watch Grizzlies vs. Clippers: NBA Live Stream Info, TV Channels, Time, Match Odds