FS22 Still carrying the fan-favorite money trick from previous entries! Let’s see how you can use this to become a millionaire in a short amount of time.
Farming Simulator 22 is now officially launched and you can start a whole new journey in Elmcreek as a farmer with a small farm and limited budget, but the future is bright if you keep working hard enough.
That said, some players prefer to start the game as a millionaire rather than deal with the low budget and its challenges. Well, the game really has a hard way to become a millionaire in just a few minutes, and if you are an old learner Farming Simulator Fans, you already know how it works!
How to use FS22 Money Cheat
Hopefully the cheat works on both the PC and console versions of the game. All you need to do is follow the steps below (Thanks, DjGoHam Gaming!):
- Select Occupation from the main menu.
- Create a new game. (Priority New Farmers)
- Save the game when your career starts and then exit to the main menu.
- Now go to Multiplayer, select Create Game, then select the game you just saved. (No need to adjust any options)
- After the game starts, open the Farm menu and create as many new farms as you can. Save the game and exit.
- Now go to career and download the same game.
- You will notice a message telling you that all created farms have been merged into a single farm and then you will quote that you have 800k cash in your balance.
- Save the game and exit.
Done! But if you need more money, repeat the above cycle from step 4 to step 8 again. This will raise your balance to $1.5 million. Repeat it as many times as you want to increase your budget.
If you do it in Farm Manager mode you will get more coins for each cycle repeat.
Farming Simulator 22 Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/how-to-use-fs22-money-cheat-to-start-the-game-as-a-millionaire/ How to use FS22 Money Cheat to start the game like a millionaire