If you don’t like photography and more about cooking, then Fate 2The Dawning event may have a special place in your heart. This event features players delivering cookies to a number of NPCs to cheer Dawning, and guardians can inspire a variety of characters — from Petra Venj to Riven of a Thousand Voices.
Each NPC has their own favorite cookie and will only accept that particular delicacy. Of course, different dishes have different ingredients, and the player must collect them by taking down enemies in a specific manner. After receiving the necessary ingredients, all it takes is some Dawning Essence and the cookies will be ready to be delivered.
Providing those cookies is an easy endeavor in most cases. You simply interact with the supplier to deliver it and receive a gift in return, which may contain a Dawning weapon or item. In 2021, players will also be able to use Dawning Spirit to focus their gifts on specific rewards, as long as they meet the prerequisites.
This year, players don’t have to deliver gifts to Riven, which means they don’t need to go on the Last Wish raid just to give a cookie to one of the bosses in the game. They can also give Mara Sov cookies when she’s HELM and send cookies to Ada-1, who wasn’t near Dawning last time.
Here is a list of all the NPCs you can give cookies to and their respective locations. Except for Riven, all of them are marked on your map.
- Commander Zavala (Gjallardoodles): Courtyard of the Tower
- Ikora Rey (Traveler’s Donut Hole): Tower Bazaar
- Amanda Holliday (Chocolate Ship Cookies): Hangar Tower
- Banshee-44 (Telemetry Tapioca): Courtyard of the Tower
- Suraya Hawthorne (Eliksni Birdseed): Tower Bazaar, atop a cliff with her hawk.
- Devrim Kay (Gentlemen’s Shortbread): EDZ, on a sniper’s nest atop a church in Trostland.
- Eris Morn (Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies): Sanctuary, the Moon, right by the first landing pad.
- Failsafe (Infinite Forest Cake): Nessus, inside the Exodus Black (the ship that gave the area its name)
- Lord Shaxx (Vanilla Blades): Courtyard of the Tower
- Drifter (Dark Chocolate Cake): Hangar Tower
- Tess Everis (Snowballs covered in bright dust): Courtyard of the Tower
- Petra Venj (Ill-Fortune Cookies): Dream City. Her location rotates between the Divalian Mists, Rheasilvia and The Strand depending on the curse week, so check your map.
- Xûr (Strange Cookies): Xûr’s Treasure, Eternity. Now that he has his own place in Eternity, players can give him cookies at any time.
- Saint-14 (Lavender Ribbon Cookies): Tower Hangar, behind Amanda Holliday.
- Eva Levante (Classic Butter Cookies): Courtyard of the Tower.
- Variks (Etheric Coldsnaps): Charon’s Crossing, Europa.
- Shaw Han (Blueberry Crumblers): Spaceport, just outside the landing pad on The Steppes.
- Crows (Bittersweet Biscotti): This time, he’s not in The Spider’s place. Find him at HELM
- Mara Sov (Ascendant Apple Tart): Inside HELM’s Awoken Wing Go through the portal to find her.
- Elsie Bray / The Exo Stranger (Timeless Starwort Thins): Also, Europa.
- Ada-1 (Hot rice cake): Tower Annex, near Drifter.
https://dotesports.com/destiny/news/how-to-deliver-cookies-during-destiny-2s-the-dawning-event How to send cookies during Destiny 2’s The Dawning event