Most players will want to unlock their dream car from the very beginning when they start playing Forza Horizon 5. However, they may need to get rid of the old to make room for the new, as cars don’t come cheap.
Players looking to advance in the game will realize that collecting enough credits to buy the most expensive cars takes some time. This makes selling your unused cars a necessity as you will be able to buy new cars faster.
Forza Horizon 5 gives players the option to sell their cars. You can quickly get rid of your unwanted vehicles by following these steps.
- Debut Forza Horizon 5 and go to the main menu.
- Select Buy and Sell Vehicles from the Cars tab.
- After that, you will quickly go to the festival.
- Select Auction House and select Start Auction.
- Click on the car you want to sell.
- After you’ve selected your vehicle, you’ll need to decide on a starting price for your vehicle’s auction and a purchase price.
- Choose your auction duration and press confirm to sell your car.
You will not be able to drive the cars you have listed on the Auction House. Depending on the price you set for your car, it can take a while for them to find a buyer. You’ll be competing with other auctions and putting your cars up for an unrealistic price may not be the best call if you need the money urgently. Keeping the purchase price reasonable can also help as some players are willing to pay a little more to avoid having to wait for the auction to end.
You will receive a notification if your vehicle is purchased from the Auction House. You can also buy new cars from there.
https://dotesports.com/general/news/how-to-sell-cars-in-forza-horizon-5 How to sell cars in Forza Horizon 5